new threads on home page

This is a discussion on new threads on home page within the T2W Feedback & Announcements forums, part of the Off the Grid category; Originally Posted by viktor_k67 Too comlicated. I do not think as a user I do not have to ask anyone ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 28, 2016, 8:35pm   #9

Joined Feb 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by viktor_k67 View Post
Too comlicated. I do not think as a user I do not have to ask anyone to instruct me how to use forum. When I come to a forum, I should be able to figure out everything from the first view.

I am just saring my experience as a user and what I like or do not like. It is up to developers and managment to gather information from users and make a decision how to improve a user's experience.
I fail to see how a single click is too complicated.

both forums display the same info in one way or another and in a similar fashion, elite is a single click also for the extended listing but for less info, plus the t2w top 10 new threads is viewable from the forum main page straight off the bat whereas it is not from the forum main page at elite, also also the t2w lists are configurable.

looking at both, to me, t2w has the edge on forum info, your view of that is different and that's ok, each to their own
Old May 30, 2016, 10:17am   #10

Joined Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by viktor_k67 View Post
1. If I did not notice rhis button it means it is not visible or I am too lazy to look for it

2. Too many steps even it is one extra click

I am not going to to argue or push you to do anything - I am just saring my experience as a user.
I don't work here dude, im just trying to help you out. If you're too lazy/blind to notice it that's your problem, its pretty blatant at the top of almost every page.
mb325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: wackypete2
Old Sep 8, 2016, 4:42pm   #11
The Staff are paid members employed by T2W to perform some specific role such as editorial, advertising or technical work.

Joined Nov 2000
Bit of an old thread now, but LM was right, the list of top 50 is available if you can be bothered to click on it. I've increased it from top 10 to top 20 now, since that's probably enough to save you a click