How can T2W better serve its community?

This is a discussion on How can T2W better serve its community? within the T2W Feedback & Announcements forums, part of the Off the Grid category; Originally Posted by Trading Spaces You should remove the reference to binary betting on the fixed odds and binary betting ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 9, 2017, 3:25pm   #345
The Staff are paid members employed by T2W to perform some specific role such as editorial, advertising or technical work.

Joined Nov 2000
Sharky started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trading Spaces View Post
You should remove the reference to binary betting on the fixed odds and binary betting forum. Binary options are a well documented scam that have now been banned for international sale in Israel and the City of London police recently raided 40 binary options firms.
Thanks for the feedback TS. Sounds like a solid suggestion, I also think it would make more sense to move it to the Commercial section. I'll aim to make the tweaks tonight.
Old Nov 10, 2017, 2:30pm   #346
The Staff are paid members employed by T2W to perform some specific role such as editorial, advertising or technical work.

Joined Nov 2000
Sharky started this thread Updated.
Old Nov 13, 2017, 1:58pm   #347
Joined Jul 2010
How about splitting the futures and options section into two? And removing money market from commodities as that is covered by forex and futures?

Last edited by Trading Spaces; Nov 13, 2017 at 4:11pm.
Trading Spaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Quantt
Old Nov 16, 2017, 8:19pm   #348

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
You should remove the reference to binary betting on the fixed odds and binary betting forum. Binary options are a well documented scam that have now been banned for international sale in Israel and the City of London police recently raided 40 binary options firms.
Absolutely agree with you!

My number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17, 2017, 2:29pm   #349

Joined Nov 2000
Sharky started this thread
Quote:
How about splitting the futures and options section into two? And removing money market from commodities as that is covered by forex and futures?
Normally you'd want to split a forum when the activity reaches a certain level. Given these forums aren't exactly spilling over, I'm not sure if the changes would really help. What do you think the benefits of splitting them?

Having said that, we haven't updated the forum structure for a few years, and it's probably overdue - perhaps it would be worth having a more widespread review of all our categories and forums.
Thanks! The following members like this post: timsk , IceMan
Old Nov 17, 2017, 5:19pm   #350
Joined Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
Normally you'd want to split a forum when the activity reaches a certain level. Given these forums aren't exactly spilling over, I'm not sure if the changes would really help. What do you think the benefits of splitting them?

Having said that, we haven't updated the forum structure for a few years, and it's probably overdue - perhaps it would be worth having a more widespread review of all our categories and forums.
Because options trading is the way to go. Nobody knows yet!
Trading Spaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17, 2017, 5:21pm   #351

Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Because options trading is the way to go. Nobody knows yet!
I suspect this but it's soooo math intensive. What can i do, where can I do to get a handle on it?

The GREEKS & I are not on familiar terms
Old Nov 17, 2017, 6:09pm   #352
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Mar 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by piphoe View Post
. . .What can i do, where can I do to get a handle on it? . . .
'Ere you go pip': Option Volatility and Pricing
This used to be regarded as the bible when it comes to options. No idea whether or not it still is - and I've not read it myself - but if you can get your head around it then you'll at least be off to a decent start.
Tim.
Please note: I am part of T2W Admin' Staff - I am NOT a Moderator!
timsk is offline   Reply With Quote