How can T2W better serve its community?

This is a discussion on How can T2W better serve its community? within the T2W Feedback & Announcements forums, part of the Off the Grid category; I think people who don't trade , but are registered as traders , and have interests in the trading industry ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 2, 2017, 4:55pm   #273
Joined Apr 2017
I think people who don't trade , but are registered as traders , and have interests in the trading industry ,should have a vendor type badge .

Non trader ?

This gives them respect and credibility , which is lost if they later are found out to be making biased and incorrect statements. .
foroom lluzers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 2017, 6:14pm   #274
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Mar 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by foroom lluzers View Post
I think people who don't trade , but are registered as traders , and have interests in the trading industry ,should have a vendor type badge .

Non trader ?

This gives them respect and credibility , which is lost if they later are found out to be making biased and incorrect statements. .
Hi fl,
I'm afraid I don't understand. Can you provide an example of a member who doesn't trade, but is registered as a trader, has interests in the industry (by which I assume you mean they are stakeholders of some kind) and doesn't display a vendor badge? Better still, is there someone who fits this bill and - in your opinion - makes biased and incorrect statements?

Thanks,
Tim.
Please note: I am part of T2W Admin' Staff - I am NOT a Moderator!
timsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 2017, 6:16pm   #275

Joined Sep 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by foroom lluzers View Post

Non trader ?

i have never understood anything you have ever said.Your iq must be classified as below zero
itspossible is online now   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: wackypete2
Old Sep 21, 2017, 12:51pm   #276

Joined Aug 2003
A near-perfect example of T2W's problem.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tech...nst-trend.html
Old Sep 21, 2017, 1:23pm   #277

Joined Sep 2014
The thing that i cant understand is people who talk as they are good traders and then when you delve deep you find that they have lots of offside trades that they have forgotten about.Their credibility is then zero from that moment.Do these people have an ILLNESS(bless them)It happens so often it beggars belief.Eat your heart out w.mitty.
itspossible is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2017, 1:32pm   #278

Joined Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbphoenix View Post
A near-perfect example of T2W's problem.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tech...nst-trend.html
Yes, it seems that every time green shoots emerge and T2W appears to take a small step forward, they are trampled underfoot and two steps are taken backwards.
cbrads is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2017, 2:29pm   #279

Joined Nov 2006
I was wondering if FL and EJoe have any connections as they showed up around similar times displaying same kind of 200 zillion posts per day???
Old Sep 21, 2017, 7:23pm   #280
Joined Apr 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atilla View Post
I was wondering if FL and EJoe have any connections as they showed up around similar times displaying same kind of 200 zillion posts per day???
Yes, we both traded. Though he lost money, I have not. I made a reasonable amount that were declared. Both FL and I were against curve fitters' ideas such as trend following. He was into psychology, I was not. I was into business practices and economics of trading.

EJ is directly related to BJ the former official broker statement verifier. Verification is no longer necessary since EJ knows what's on those statements without ever needing to look at them. So the verifier position was relinquished.
EnlightenedJoe is offline   Reply With Quote