successful traders don't have time to post here

This is a discussion on successful traders don't have time to post here within the T2W Feedback & Announcements forums, part of the Off the Grid category; Originally Posted by Splitlink Perhaps so. Your post conjures up an image of a winning trader inducing an orgasm with ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 14, 2012, 10:50am   #61
Joined Apr 2011
Re: successful traders don't have time to post here

15 min tlb started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitlink View Post

Perhaps so. Your post conjures up an image of a winning trader inducing an orgasm with one hand, raising a clenched, triumphant, fist in the other and shouting "Yeah, man!"

No time for posting, there!
Now we know why you keep posting.
Discipline my self to follow only my method , cut my losses fast,admit I am wrong and my mistake ,keep losses small ,never add to a losing position,trade like a pro,there will be other better opportunities .Be nice to everybody , life is short.
15 min tlb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14, 2012, 11:59am   #62
Joined Nov 2001

I'm different
Attached Thumbnails
toe-typing.jpg  
Splitlink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14, 2012, 12:09pm   #63
Joined Apr 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitlink View Post
I'm different

If the rest of you is as busy as that ,t2w is the place to be.
Discipline my self to follow only my method , cut my losses fast,admit I am wrong and my mistake ,keep losses small ,never add to a losing position,trade like a pro,there will be other better opportunities .Be nice to everybody , life is short.
Old Sep 23, 2012, 8:25am   #64
Joined Aug 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 15 min tlb View Post
Re-entered at 52 and locked away +20 pips on dax on live account .
hey, i thought successful traders do not have time to post here?
FringFX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 2012, 5:42pm   #65
Joined Oct 2012

Quote:

I'm curious, can you explain a bit your "sophisticated loss recovery system to recover losses from trades?"

Kevin
kevinkdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 2012, 7:42pm   #66

Joined Nov 2001

Quote:

Successful traders don't have time to post here
Old Nov 16, 2012, 10:01am   #67
Joined May 2008

lol, some/lots of these posts are just entertainment at the cost of the author.........quite often when he doesnt even realize it.

His initial point reminds me of "that man over there must be a drunk because everytime i come into this bar he is in here..................."
kwickwool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2012, 2:29pm   #68
Joined Apr 2011

Quote:
I rarely post here , and yesterday was weekend and time off .The important thing with trading is to have a clear mindset , free from any useless distractions , free from any necessary overload on the mind.When volatility breaks out undivided attention is required on the charts and trading requires a load of concentration , and precise timing of entries.

The habit of posting and addictive posting often interferes with trading and mindset and mental overload.It is mainly for undisciplined/unsuccessful traders .A good trader should be stalking the market with undivided attention , like a lion stalking.

Most posters are like boxers in a ring singing to the crowd, until they lose concentration and receive a knock-out blow.
Why are all singing so loud?I only come here for entertainment .But if you are a really successful trader ,and not an internet marketeer posting biased crap, you simply size up and your free time on leisure.

Or compound your profits on a weekly basis , your 2 to 4 % a week that you make , I forgot most of the 95 % lose .
Old Jun 21, 2013, 1:17pm   #69
NVP

Joined Jun 2004

I treat T2W like a "cheers" bar............some networking......a little gossip ..a little news..... a few laughs and occasionally some learning here and there..........

i'm not sure what most people expect there to be more of ?

N
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21, 2013, 1:44pm   #70

Joined Jun 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVP View Post
I treat T2W like a "cheers" bar............some networking......a little gossip ..a little news..... a few laughs and occasionally some learning here and there..........

i'm not sure what most people expect there to be more of ?

N
Agree with above. I don't think it's a case of successful traders not having time to post here -- you can always find time to do a thing if you really want to.