How To Make Money Trading The Markets.

This is a discussion on How To Make Money Trading The Markets. within the Stocks forums, part of the Markets category; Originally Posted by bm200906 This was a beauty on CSIG (on Tuesday) - I went in at 20.42 (on the ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 23, 2015, 6:32am   #2425
Joined Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by bm200906 View Post
This was a beauty on CSIG (on Tuesday) - I went in at 20.42 (on the cross-hairs) & got out at 19.64.

I like these patterns - where it looks like the price is going to fall off a 'cliff' - it just requires patience & vigilance to time it right.

Attachment 112478
Look at the chart to the left of your cross hairs. It looks like a stream of water just as it starts to fall. That is one of the setups we should look for. Each of Mr. Charts screen shots shows patterns that replicate themselves over and over again.

Someone teaching me resistance and support used to say, "Look left; find structure. That statement also holds true to find patterns from Mr. Charts red cross hairs. Look left; observe the pattern.
pennycapitalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2015, 5:19pm   #2426

Joined Sep 2001
Mr. Charts started this thread There are normally plenty of opportunities simply because there are plenty of stocks to trade.
However, during results season there are even more, so happy hunting !

ABBV was a pre market alert and produced +98c per share
Attached Thumbnails
230415abbv.png  

Contributor to T2W's Trading FAQ Book
http://www.trade2win.com/books/trading-faqs

T2W interview

http://www.trade2win.com/knowledge/a...ichard-joyson/
Mr. Charts is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2015, 11:40pm   #2427
Joined Jul 2014
My observation

Quote:
Originally Posted by coopster View Post
Hi Bagool,

I don't think it is really much to do with what the candles are doing as such. It's more about readable, emerging buying/selling pressures on level 2. This results in differing candle patterns as you should have noticed in the charts posted on this thread. Optimal entry is just before everyone else!

Stock selection is based on news of the day and stocks that happen to be moving with momentum in one direction or making new highs/lows picked up by a scanner. Many stocks are weeded out due to low average trading volumes or crazily large Bid/Ask spreads etc.

Mr C may elaborate if you ask him nicely. He will of course expect you to have read all of this thread first.
Having read the longer thread up to this point, it looks like the first call to attention is trend in the charts, then seems to come a stronger move for two candlesticks in the direction of the trade to come, next would be a confirmation in level II if possible. Then the trade is taken and closed on first hint of trend interruption via chart or level II. Except for the reversal trades which seem to follow a doji and reversal confirmation candlestick rather quickly, entry seems to come as soon after the crowd moves as discovery permits.

Ahead of entry are all sorts of interesting technical patterns, like trend lines, waterfalls, roundups, gaps, and even the most perfect intra-day head and shoulders.

What a wonderful way to teach! He tells us what and why he does what he does, but we want more. He gives us more but that's not enough. He tells us to RTFM and he paints hundreds of pictures. All we have to do is look at the pictures
Old Apr 25, 2015, 7:39am   #2428

Joined Oct 2003
Rtfm???
Old Apr 25, 2015, 1:32pm   #2429
Joined Jul 2014
Read the "friendly" manual.
Thanks! The following members like this post: Pat Riley
Old Apr 25, 2015, 2:47pm   #2430

Joined Sep 2001
Mr. Charts started this thread I don't remember saying that !
I think I said, RTFT = "Read The Full Thread"

Contributor to T2W's Trading FAQ Book
http://www.trade2win.com/books/trading-faqs

T2W interview

http://www.trade2win.com/knowledge/a...ichard-joyson/
Mr. Charts is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2015, 2:31am   #2431
Joined Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Charts View Post
I don't remember saying that !
I think I said, RTFT = "Read The Full Thread"
You are right. Sorry about that. There were so many in the thread that didn't seem to read it, that I guess I saw it in a slightly different light. I will probably see your trades in a different light than you as well. Even when you tell us one thing, what gets through may be something else entirely.

Anyway, whatever you showed us, it is working for me. I've got 24 wins against 20 losses. My first 3 trades were profitable. I'm trading the paper side of a live account so it is real time, just not real money. Thank you for staying with this so long.

I'm up about a thousand dollars, but I'm making enough mistakes that I think I'll need two hundred trades before I use real money. I'd like my win ratio to be closer to 60%. First couple of days I did 3 or 4 trades, but I don't seem to have trouble finding 10 or so per day now.
Old Apr 27, 2015, 9:25am   #2432
Joined Aug 2009
Hi,
Looks an interesting read, before I start has anybody called Mr charts bluff and seen any evidence that he trades for real?.

Noticed something early on the thred he was incurraging people to email him directly mmmm maby selling something.

There we go 1 minute of searching Mr charts runs a training Course, selling alerts, big massive fail, now let me think if I was a successful trader why would I waste his time selling training courses, maby to give something back?

Reminds me of the American guy his slogan was drain the banks like a rat, he actually got me trading for real thankfully I never brought anything from him he was selling all sorts.

So please do offer up some evidence you trade for real,and I will buy every book take every and course you sell, I'll scribe and pay for your secret website and selling signals.

Last edited by jonisonvespa; Apr 27, 2015 at 1:31pm.
jonisonvespa is offline   Reply With Quote