How To Make Money Trading The Markets.

This is a discussion on How To Make Money Trading The Markets. within the Stocks forums, part of the Markets category; Where do i start with you Peugots? Tell you what let's start at the very beginning- a very good place ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 1, 2012, 8:41pm   #1769
Joined Oct 2003
Re: How To Make Money Trading The Markets.

Where do i start with you Peugots?

Tell you what let's start at the very beginning- a very good place to start as the song goes:

Checked out your profile which i find interesting.

You joined this forum in 2001 (just a month after Richard i believe) and correct me if i'm wrong you took his course in August 2003. From reading between the lines you found that this course wasn't for you (trades were too quick?) and decided not to take it further.

Approximately three years later you started a new thread back in 2006 asking if anyone had taken Richards course and what feedback they could give- any particular reason why you would ask this after attending the course?

Oh before i move on on your profile you also stated that you are an occupational therapist- seems a bit unprofessional to me to call someone a coward straight off the bat before you know anything about that individual (assuming that the remark was directed towards me).

I would have also thought that someone from your background would also be able to handle the discipline and pressures of trading far easier than someone from a humble "bookies" background

I could be being a bit pedantic here but you also say that you're based in the US- United States and that you reside in Cheshire-- i've been to the states a few times not sure where Cheshire is over there - but if Richard drove from Richmond over to the States then fair play.


My man point with trading vendors is that they are operating in a totally unregulated environment. Given the price of these courses it is only wise to carry out due dilligence- find out as much as you can from these individuals and companies. There is absolutely no transparency in their claims which could result in any Tom, Dick, Harry, Alan , Richard or Phil selling courses to the public.

Oh and one last thing (i'm too busy eating macdonalds to continue) what the hell is it with you and Dentists?- In another post you wrote back in 2006 you were once again singing the praises of Richard being a former Dentist- just what is your point in having to repeat this?
mik1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1, 2012, 8:51pm   #1770
Joined Oct 2003
Re: How To Make Money Trading The Markets.

I've got so much more to add but just haven't the time at the moment-
You've given one example of an intellectual "Alexander Elder"- can you list another 10-15 from that type of background?
Having been a member of these boards for nearly 11 years do you consider yourself to be a member of this elite group?
mik1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1, 2012, 10:26pm   #1771
 
neil's Avatar
Joined Nov 2001
Re: How To Make Money Trading The Markets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mik1973 View Post
I've got so much more to add but just haven't the time at the moment-
You've given one example of an intellectual "Alexander Elder"- can you list another 10-15 from that type of background?
Having been a member of these boards for nearly 11 years do you consider yourself to be a member of this elite group?
It's quite simple really. Mr Charts sells a service, therefore, it is not in his interests to give free live calls for your free benefit or to allow you, free of charge, to ride on his coat tails. What he does post is, however, quite easy to follow and he does state he has other approaches not discussed on this thread for which you have to pay. Your choice really but whining that you cannot receive free signals is pointless.
__________________
neil
....Indicators show the past. Price Action "Indicates" the future.
neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1, 2012, 10:47pm   #1772
Joined Oct 2003
Re: How To Make Money Trading The Markets.

Who said i wanted "free" calls- you have totally mis quoted me- and i am certainly not whining.

I certainly don't need Mr Charts signals or ride on his coat tails either.
Would appreciate if you can read my posts before making these claims and accusations.

Could you also have the courtesy to highlight exactly where i have made a request for these signals for my own benefit?

The only thing i did ask was for Richard to justify his calls by posting live calls (f only for a short time scale or to provide a moderator with proof).


Seems strange that he continues to post his "results" after all these years.

With correct money management strategies and his apparent success rate he would be raking in enough money without having to run any courses.
mik1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1, 2012, 10:52pm   #1773
tar
 
tar's Avatar
Joined Nov 2006
Re: How To Make Money Trading The Markets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil View Post
It's quite simple really. Mr Charts sells a service, therefore, it is not in his interests to give free live calls for your free benefit or to allow you, free of charge, to ride on his coat tails. What he does post is, however, quite easy to follow and he does state he has other approaches not discussed on this thread for which you have to pay. Your choice really but whining that you cannot receive free signals is pointless.
Good points , anyway that was a nice trade i did close today , entry from the left of the chart , exit at today's LSE close ... have a nice weekend ...
Attached Thumbnails
100.jpg  
tar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2, 2012, 9:27am   #1774
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.
 
timsk's Avatar
Joined Mar 2002
Re: How To Make Money Trading The Markets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tar View Post
Good points , anyway that was a nice trade i did close today , entry from the left of the chart , exit at today's LSE close ... have a nice weekend ...

I can quite see that this is how it must look to anyone who joins this long running thread without reading it from the get go. Moreover, I also appreciate that that is a huge ask in itself, given the sheer size of the thread. However, the explanation is there in the early pages and, once one understands the rationale of the approach, the charts posted throughout the thread by Richard do make sense. To help anyone wanting to get to grips with it, there is an edited version of the thread which will help you to get up to speed on methodology without having to wade through all the extraneous posts. However, be warned, even that will require some concentrated effort; the whole approach isn't neatly encapsulated in the first couple of posts. Here's a link: [Best Thread] How To Make Money Trading The Markets
HTH,
Tim.
__________________
I'm New To T2W - Where Do I Start? - a must read for anyone new to T2W
I'm New To TRADING – Where Do I Start? - a must read for anyone new to TRADING
The Trading Plan Template - a must read for anyone without a proper TRADING PLAN
Please note: I am part of T2W Admin' Staff - I am NOT a Moderator!
timsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2, 2012, 10:30am   #1775
Joined Jul 2003
Re: How To Make Money Trading The Markets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timsk View Post
However, be warned, even that will require some concentrated effort; the whole approach isn't neatly encapsulated in the first couple of posts.
Well, if you’re not going to give it to me in a nutshell, I shan’t bother reading it. That’ll teach you.

Behead tismsk!

In all seriousness, Richard is probably the arch proponent of a belief that the majority will simply shy away from anything vaguely resembling effort or hard work. This is good news for those of us that do not and indeed who embrace the opportunity to do the hard yards.

For those blessed few, you will relish the opportunity to: Start at the beginning; avidly work your way through it all and then; arrive at the end, which is where you’ll begin. I strongly recommend you take the opportunity offered.
TheBramble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2, 2012, 10:54am   #1776
Joined Sep 2008
Re: How To Make Money Trading The Markets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBramble View Post
Behead tismsk!
who??

Peter
wackypete2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

« High risk stocks | - »
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Just HOW do you make money in the markets? Highlander1 Trading Systems 122 Nov 23, 2015 4:39pm
Best Thread: How To Make Money Trading The Markets. Mr. Charts Stocks 707 Apr 28, 2011 6:27pm
How not to make money trading the markets (part 2) Hotch Trading Journals 23 Jan 23, 2011 4:32am
deleted posts from How To Make Money Trading The Markets thread The Expert T2W Feedback & Announcements 2 Feb 18, 2010 12:17pm
How not to make money trading the markets Hotch Trading Journals 56 Oct 7, 2009 3:57pm

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)