trading at iPhone

This is a discussion on trading at iPhone within the Spread Betting & CFDs forums, part of the Commercial category; Hi All, so which UK spread betting company would allow you to trade on iPhone? I heard CMC will not ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 19, 2009, 1:44am   #1

2 Posts
Joined Mar 2009
trading at iPhone

Hi All,

so which UK spread betting company would allow you to trade on iPhone? I heard CMC will not and they are really slow with introducing non-obsolete phone as supported devices... but who will? If not, anyone supporting G1?

Thanks!
zygfryd5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19, 2009, 3:38am   #2
Joined Mar 2001
IG Index works well
jwhite8359 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23, 2009, 6:14pm   #3

1 Posts
Joined Dec 2008
I've used IG Index on my iPhone but I'd characterise the experience as adequate rather than working well. I have problems periodically when it keeps flipping me back to the menu page. The charts are also pretty basic. It's nice to have for "toilet trading", and checking up on existing trades when on the move, but not much use if you want to choose entries and exits based on indicators etc.
DanAir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23, 2009, 9:40pm   #4

2 Posts
Joined Mar 2009
zygfryd5 started this thread Yes, the iPhone website is pretty crap, sometimes need to click several times to get to the order ticket.
zygfryd5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2009, 1:10pm   #5
Joined Aug 2007
iSpreadBet

Anyone tried my app. Its only for monitoring positions at the moment. It might help out and you can phone in the orders. I know not ideal but might be better than nothing. iSpreadBet or search for iSpreadBet in the AppStore.
flasher is offline   Reply With Quote