iphone spread bettibg charts?

slickdaddy

hi i work now i the mornings and i work by a computer but the internet is blocked at work on the computers. Your allowed listen to an ipod as you work though so i was wondering with an iphone could i log on to capital spreads or any other spread betting firm and view charts and place my trades and stop loss/profit? i really need to see the charts for trading though so since the iphone has java should it be quite simple? or is it not possible for charting aswell?i would probaly need to use the candlestick chart also. its ftse100 that i trade on.

hi i work now i the mornings and i work by a computer but the internet is blocked at work on the computers. Your allowed listen to an ipod as you work though so i was wondering with an iphone could i log on to capital spreads or any other spread betting firm and view charts and place my trades and stop loss/profit? i really need to see the charts for trading though so since the iphone has java should it be quite simple? or is it not possible for charting aswell?i would probaly need to use the candlestick chart also. its ftse100 that i trade on.

http://www.finspreads.com/our_services/finspreads_trading_platform/iphone_app.aspx
Not sure if its very good or not but finspreads have charts.

FXpro have a great iphone app, I dont use it to trade but its handy to keep an eye on prices if you are out and about. I quite often use it if the action is very slow and I'm waiting for price to get to support or resistance, means I dont have to be at my PC all day.

It comes with a free non expiring demo account and you dont get any salesmen hounding you to open an account just because you took a demo. It has decent charting but as far as I can see you cant add indicators.

thanks everybody ,the last link posted for ig index seems to suit as they offer charting just the way i want it. i think ill switch phones and get the iphone but it means having to get out of my 3 mobile contract early but they car costing me a fortune so best cut my loss and make the switch as they ae much more benifits such as this.
Thanks again