Is it possible to feel no emotion when you win or lose a trade?

This is a discussion on Is it possible to feel no emotion when you win or lose a trade? within the Psychology, Risk & Money Management forums, part of the Methods category; ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 28, 2017, 9:11pm   #136
Joined Apr 2017
foroom lluzers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2017, 7:54am   #137
Joined Apr 2017
All players feel emotions after a trading loss , because we are humans.

Old May 2, 2017, 9:10am   #138

Joined Nov 2003
Click the image to open in full size.
Old May 2, 2017, 9:43am   #139
Joined Apr 2017
You have been caught lying to yourself , that I do not feel any emotion and I am emotionless.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/educ...ml#post2900270

Your heart went out to support your buddy D B!

Now don't lie anymore to yourself.
Old May 2, 2017, 10:03am   #140

Joined Nov 2003
Ive plenty of emotions, just i dont get emotionally involved in trading, like some people on here

Youll get there one day bud, keep pluggin

behold, the Jimmy, maybe he lies to himself too
Old May 2, 2017, 10:17am   #141

Joined May 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by foroom lluzers View Post
You have been caught lying to yourself , that I do not feel any emotion and I am emotionless.

Why do you think most sociopaths become so successful in business and trading.
They benefit from experiencing "Shallow emotions".
postman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2017, 10:29am   #142
Joined Apr 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by postman View Post
Why do you think most sociopaths become so successful in business and trading.
They benefit from experiencing "Shallow emotions".
NO incorrect !

Unless you explain why .

This is an emotionally charged scene , there are so many emotions involved in this scene .You have got a man crying because he has lost his cigarettes.When you lose real money , traders can become very stressed , emotional and Neurotic.

He has lost his cigarettes gambling on cards.

Old May 2, 2017, 10:35am   #143

Joined May 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by foroom lluzers View Post
NO incorrect !

Unless you explain why .
The real world doesnt work like that. Something does not become incorrect just because I dont explain it!

If I say the world is round and dont explain it, that doesnt make the world flat!

Tell me why you think it is wrong!
postman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2017, 10:49am   #144
Joined Apr 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by postman View Post
The real world doesnt work like that. Something does not become incorrect just because I dont explain it!

If I say the world is round and dont explain it, that doesnt make the world flat!

Tell me why you think it is wrong!
Just because you experience shallow emotions you will be succesful is incorrect .You will succed .If you experience strong emotions , they will drive you sunconciously to your targets.No plan no result.

In order to rapidly manifest your desires, you need to get clear on exactly what it is that you want. So, the faster than you can convince your subconscious that the desired result has already manifested, the faster it will show up in your reality.Every high performer knows and understands that the event with the highest emotional charge is what will show up in your life. You need to be tapping into an emotional peak state whenever you are thinking about what you desire to manifest.You need to obsess about what you desire daily, Connecting emotionally with what you desire to manifest
Old Jun 17, 2017, 10:38am   #145
Joined Apr 2017
Losing money may be intrinsically linked with fear and pain in the brain, scientists have discovered. In a Wellcome Trust study published in the Journal of Neuroscience, researchers have shown that during a gambling task, losing money activated an area of the brain involved in responding to fear and pain.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0502072658.htm
Old Jun 17, 2017, 1:22pm   #146

Joined Nov 2003
Click the image to open in full size.