Willing to teach

lbranjord

Anyone out there really needing help? I'm free to take on 2 or 3 traders from the nest to flight.

This is free, and most of the discussion can take place via email or PMs through Trade 2 win. If you message me and I say I'm full, sorry, you'll be in the next round when my first guys/girls are ready to fly on their own.

I'm doing this because it's nice and I hope they will pay it forward. I like to see the retail traders succeed!

Here's the dirt:
You'll get 1 to 2 trades a day, always at the same time of day, so you won't miss the trades.
You won't need to monitor the trades.
You can't complain if you break the rules and don't make $.
You must give your word, that you will not publish the system anywhere.

PM me and let's get started. I just hope you have a little working knowledge and a lot of self-belief.

NOTE: Teaching is Full for now.

I have four and possibly a fifth so that's all, I don't want to jeapordize their one on one time. Or jeapordize the size of my poor inbox.

I welcome all of those who just joined the group to come on here and post your reviews after you're up to speed. Once I get you all off the ground, I'll consider taking on another group, unless I feel I need a break because you all drove me crazy. just kidding. Not really though.

Yeah, box got slammed.

Ooh suits you sir...Jeez, how can we all let him get away with this double entendre?

fastshow_396x222.jpg

Not sure of your meaning or *double meaning there but the picture is funny. Guy on the left is like David Spade's nerdy brother

EDIT: OOP- may have just gotten that one. ha ha. How could I not notice that...