Sending screenshots via email

rexyu

I want to be able to do this with MT4 charts. I'll be sending to a pal. I'm no techie, but would ask if there's a simplish way.

Im pretty sure I've seen the answer psoted on T2W before, but can't find it

On MT4 you can right click on the chart and click 'save as picture' then save the file and attach it to your email. Probably simpler than actually taking a screenshot, which will require you to past the shot into an image program then save it.

Tradergirl, :smart:

You're a star. Many thanks indeed.

Best

Steve :clap:

Print Screen top right of the keyboard. Open paint and paste it. Useful for taking pictures of your screen hehe :).

You can also press the "Alt" and "PrtSc" keys at the same time. Then past it on your document by "right click/Paste" with your mouse. That's all. The Alt/PrtSc act on the screen as a "copy".

I want to be able to do this with MT4 charts. I'll be sending to a pal. I'm no techie, but would ask if there's a simplish way.

Im pretty sure I've seen the answer psoted on T2W before, but can't find it

Thanks for that.

I tried TraderGirl's method, 'cos it's the simplest. It worked but on a test email to myself, but the charts didn't transfer. All there was was the text to my pal, a blank square where the chart sholud have been, with a little red cross in a smaller square within the larger. Anyone know what I did wrong?

Sorry to be such a div.

Steve

Don't know why that would be Steve- i don't actually use this system myself! The only way to get around that i suppose is to email yourself then forward the email on, extra work i know. Or, use the printscreen and paste into paint method, save then attach to email.