Looking for spreadtraders

thespreadtrader

Hey everyone

I run a modest little blog and i've always wanted to get to know some other spreadbetters/traders with similar interests. I've met a few people via this forum which is great but I'm looking to publish some interviews with other spreadbet/trader peeps on my blog.

I've a shortlist of questions that i'd love some people to answer. You could be just starting out or an experienced pro, from UK or Azerbajian. i don't mind. in fact a good mix of people would be great. i think i'd find it a really interesting excercise.

appreciate a lot of people probably wont have time for this, but if you do, please drop me a line at [email protected] and let me know. i'll send you the questions to answer in your own time.

thanks

thespreadtrader

Hey.

I've just tested it and it's working fine so not sure what that issue might be. Certainly been getting regular traffic today looking at the site stats. You could also try www.spreadbetbeginner.co.uk if your still having trouble.

Thanks.

hey there

good luck in your journey .......you need to look at forex at some point as it can be much more transparent than individual shares

heres the May performance of the YEN and the USD ....they were like trains moving north.....and money was there to be made buying them and selling other major currencies

N

Attachments

• forex in may.jpg
    forex in may.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 237
hey there

good luck in your journey .......you need to look at forex at some point as it can be much more transparent than individual shares

heres the May performance of the YEN and the USD ....they were like trains moving north.....and money was there to be made buying them and selling other major currencies

N

hey thanks. Yeah there's definitely money to be made on the Forex. When risking only 7-8% of my Capital per trade it's hard to get in on Forex markets as I use wide stops and often can't afford the stops I need. However i've recently begun a project to raise my capital to £2000 to allow me to play these markets so i'm hoping to get in on these soon. Thanks for the advice.

hey thanks. Yeah there's definitely money to be made on the Forex. When risking only 7-8% of my Capital per trade it's hard to get in on Forex markets as I use wide stops and often can't afford the stops I need. However i've recently begun a project to raise my capital to £2000 to allow me to play these markets so i'm hoping to get in on these soon. Thanks for the advice.

7-8% of your capital per trade is too much if you want to stay in the game

2% tops per trade.... or at least 2% until you can guarantee your ability to be consistently successful in trading

N

Your link works now - could have been something to do with my connection.

Forex ... hmm. I bet with capital spreads and recently they sent me a link to an online magazine which was really interesting. This link works for me so you could try it - Spreadbet Magazine
In an interview with Simon Denham of Capital Spreads he said that one account holder had turned 4K into 350K - an awesome achievment by anyone's standards.
In a surprisingly honest interview he said that forex was the biggest loser for his clients. Forex is certainly the biggest loser for me, I swear off it now!
Good luck with the trading!

They should have asked Simon how many lose and what's the largest account blow out to balance his comments - they wouldn't want people thinking they were a selling platform for spread bet brokers.

Last edited: