I'm New To T2W - Where Do I Start?

This is a discussion on I'm New To T2W - Where Do I Start? within the New to Trade2Win forums, part of the Reception category; Hi, I'm currently designing an online broker comparison app. I'm looking for people with online brokerage experience to help test ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 9, 2017, 11:03am   #65

1 Posts
Joined Jan 2017
Hi, I'm currently designing an online broker comparison app. I'm looking for people with online brokerage experience to help test the product. If anyone has used an online broker before, and can meet in London in the next week, please could you fill out this survey and I'll be in contact.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...ewform?c=0&w=1

I'm offering £50 for half an hour of your time for a face to face interview.
Many thanks,
Alexandra
Alexandrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2017, 2:36pm   #66

3 Posts
Joined Jan 2015
I am still new to trading and am looking for a datafeed system that will take into account both volume and prices. Any ideas?
sseasideboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2017, 8:57am   #67
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
one of the best explanations ive seen for new traders regarding understanding yourself, probability outcomes and market expectations

N

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/fore...ml#post2893510
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2017, 2:02pm   #68

2 Posts
Joined May 2017
"Hi everyone, I'm Jiang and I am very interested in the forex market and I spent a few years trading. Being a curious type I am always willing to learn new things so I studied forex with a magnifying glass. Especially I am keen on trader tools. I believe the better you equipped the more chances you’ve got to win.

I'm good in trader tools, like forex robots, strategies, arbitrage, etc. and welcome other traders to join for the discussion. "
JIANGZUOXIAN is offline   Reply With Quote