I'm New To T2W - Where Do I Start?

This is a discussion on I'm New To T2W - Where Do I Start? within the New to Trade2Win forums, part of the Reception category; I am finding it hard to get started - there is a plethora of information out there and I am ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 20, 2017, 9:17pm   #76

3 Posts
Joined Jul 2017
I am finding it hard to get started - there is a plethora of information out there and I am struggling to sort the wheat from the chaff so to speak.

What I am looking for:

1) A technical charting package which will allow me to run scans, view and annotate charts and back test ideas for EOD FTSE data
2) A reasonably priced EOD FTSE feed
3) A reasonably priced online brokerage for a low volume trader.

At this point I am not interested in FX, futures, spread betting or options as I would consider them too risky for a beginner; I have attended a technical trading course a couple of times in Australia and traded the ASX using EOD data and standard technical analysis.

I am looking to do the same here in the UK but am finding that all of the data feeds and software packages seem to be very US or FX centric; added to which all of the reviews here seem to be several years out of date.

Are there any UK centric technical analysis packages out there? I cannot be the only person having this problem.
boom_meringe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23, 2017, 3:06pm   #77

1 Posts
Joined Aug 2017
Hi everybody

Looking forward to find the right investment ideas
DAMarineLogistics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25, 2017, 7:37pm   #78

Joined Jul 2017
Welcome to all!

Count de Money number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25, 2017, 9:52pm   #79
Joined Aug 2017
Thank you from the uk london.
Nubian Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12, 2017, 10:21pm   #80
Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by radex78 View Post
I didn't get your point here
if want to start in real account will important to verify account before investing money
i didnt get your point either
Kaeso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2017, 1:28pm   #81

9 Posts
Joined Dec 2017
greetings to all, thank you for accepting me in this forum
tallytrading is offline Trading Strategy Services   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2017, 3:52pm   #82

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by tallytrading View Post
greetings to all, thank you for accepting me in this forum
Hello and welcome!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Old Dec 7, 2017, 7:47am   #83

1 Posts
Joined Dec 2017
Hi friends, Iím new here as well and glad to be a part of the community. New to investing and trading. Went straight into the sea and lost some money without knowing how to trade. Did learn a few trends here and there though Through the process. Looking forward to some mentoring and direction to get back to good times.

Cheers everyone!
Riyer004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7, 2017, 4:15pm   #84

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riyer004 View Post
Hi friends, Iím new here as well and glad to be a part of the community. New to investing and trading. Went straight into the sea and lost some money without knowing how to trade. Did learn a few trends here and there though Through the process. Looking forward to some mentoring and direction to get back to good times.

Cheers everyone!
Hello and good luck with the new endeavor!

Old Jan 8, 2018, 12:11pm   #85

1 Posts
Joined Jan 2018
hi i am new at t2w .how to get best from this forum
prashkmr08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30, 2018, 4:08pm   #86

7 Posts
Joined Jan 2018
Just saying Hello!

I am a part-time trader based in the north of the UK!
BigSimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30, 2018, 4:39pm   #87

Joined Oct 2015
start at the end, work your way back to the beginning ...think outside the box

this is not your grandfathers market anymore
piphoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30, 2018, 9:55pm   #88
Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by piphoe View Post
start at the end, work your way back to the beginning ...think outside the box

this is not your grandfathers market anymore
No, its Our Nan's
Kaeso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1, 2018, 11:01pm   #89

1 Posts
Joined Feb 2018
Hi everyone.
am jesuscare
jesuscare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2018, 6:19pm   #90

1 Posts
Joined Feb 2018
Hello folks nice to find a cool site with lots of info . Best wishes to all cheers samdebar
samdebar is offline   Reply With Quote