I'm New To T2W - Where Do I Start?

This is a discussion on I'm New To T2W - Where Do I Start? within the New to Trade2Win forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by SimonTemplar Hi all, I'm pretty new here, too, in terms of my number of posts. I have ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 15, 2013, 6:00pm   #9
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Mar 2002
Re: I'm New To T2W - Where Do I Start?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonTemplar View Post
Hi all, I'm pretty new here, too, in terms of my number of posts. I have to say that I'm struggling a little with where to start, too - is it just me, or are a large number of the threads here very long strings? It's as though they are often extended conversations that take place over months, with the 'in' references etc that that brings, which makes it harder to jump is as a newbie. Other fora I have inhabited - including non-Forex ones - tend to go more for shorter, topic-specific discussions.

Anyway, hello all!
Hi Simon,
Welcome to T2W.

You say you're an experienced trader, so I assume you're just wanting a few pointers on how to navigate your way around T2W? Try the following:
1, Read post #2 of this Sticky.
2. Get to know the layout of the main Forum Index - so you can then drill down to threads on subjects that interest you.
3. T2W has some great resouces, most of which can be found by clicking on the 'Articles' and 'Reviews' tabs in the main red header panel, above.
4. If, having gone through points 1-3, you think there are some ommissions or things that coukld be improved upon - please let us know! You can contact me via my profile or post a thread in the Site News & Feedback forum.
Enjoy!
Tim.
Please note: I am part of T2W Admin' Staff - I am NOT a Moderator!

Last edited by timsk; Jan 15, 2013 at 6:05pm.
timsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: SimonTemplar
Old Sep 2, 2013, 6:54pm   #10
Joined Jun 2012
Hi Timsk,

I am not able to create new threads for some reason and I am not able to send you an email to get it sorted. Can you please contact me or lift anything not allowing me to create threads.

Thanks,

Viks
vchohan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 2013, 7:42pm   #11
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Mar 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by vchohan1 View Post
I am not able to create new threads for some reason and I am not able to send you an email to get it sorted. Can you please contact me or lift anything not allowing me to create threads.
Hi Viks,
Welcome to T2W and apologies for the issues you're experiencing.

Your permissions (i.e. ability to start new threads and send PMs etc.) have been limited due to an automatic check on your account. After 7+ days and 5+ posts you'll be able to create a thread.

Thank you for your patience!
Tim.
Old Jul 3, 2014, 7:44pm   #12
Joined Jun 2014
sorry for my stupid question.
I cant find where I can se alert when someone answer on my question?
where i must looked for?
thx
neal_romero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3, 2014, 11:22pm   #13

Joined Mar 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by neal_romero View Post
sorry for my stupid question.
I cant find where I can se alert when someone answer on my question?
where i must looked for?
thx
Hi Neal,
If you've subscribed to e-mail alerts in your profile, you'll get an e-mail. Failing that, click on 'Settings' in the red header panel at the right top of the page and it'll take to all the threads that you're subscribed to that have new posts. If there's a reply to your post - you'll see the thread listed.
Tim.
Old Dec 10, 2014, 1:11pm   #14
The Staff are paid members employed by T2W to perform some specific role such as editorial, advertising or technical work.

Joined Nov 2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightalice10 View Post
I'm a new member, and have been trading for a little while. I am not able to create new threads i dont know why?
I've checked your account and you're able to make new threads. We just restrict this forum 'New to Trade2Win' from regular members creating new threads, try going to any other forum and you'll have no problem creating a thread.
Old Jan 18, 2015, 8:03pm   #15

2 Posts
Joined Jan 2015
Posted in wrong thread!
lukemedway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2015, 6:58pm   #16
hjg
Joined Feb 2015
I just joined to and I am having a lot of fun in these forums so far. So happy I found this site. cheers guys.
hjg is offline   Reply With Quote