I'm New To T2W - Where Do I Start?

This is a discussion on I'm New To T2W - Where Do I Start? within the New to Trade2Win forums, part of the Reception category; greetings to all, thank you for accepting me in this forum...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 5, 2017, 1:28pm   #81

9 Posts
Joined Dec 2017
greetings to all, thank you for accepting me in this forum
tallytrading is offline Trading Strategy Services   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2017, 3:52pm   #82

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by tallytrading View Post
greetings to all, thank you for accepting me in this forum
Hello and welcome!

My number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7, 2017, 7:47am   #83

1 Posts
Joined Dec 2017
Hi friends, Iím new here as well and glad to be a part of the community. New to investing and trading. Went straight into the sea and lost some money without knowing how to trade. Did learn a few trends here and there though Through the process. Looking forward to some mentoring and direction to get back to good times.

Cheers everyone!
Riyer004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7, 2017, 4:15pm   #84

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riyer004 View Post
Hi friends, Iím new here as well and glad to be a part of the community. New to investing and trading. Went straight into the sea and lost some money without knowing how to trade. Did learn a few trends here and there though Through the process. Looking forward to some mentoring and direction to get back to good times.

Cheers everyone!
Hello and good luck with the new endeavor!

My number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8, 2018, 12:11pm   #85

1 Posts
Joined Jan 2018
hi i am new at t2w .how to get best from this forum
prashkmr08 is offline   Reply With Quote