I'm New To T2W - Where Do I Start?

This is a discussion on I'm New To T2W - Where Do I Start? within the New to Trade2Win forums, part of the Reception category; Hey! Happy to join!...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 8, 2017, 9:21pm   #73
Joined Jul 2017
Hey! Happy to join!
Jenny FX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2017, 12:04pm   #74

1 Posts
Joined Aug 2017
From where can I find MT4 charts nd for my trading in banknifty/equity
akhind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2017, 11:44pm   #75
Joined Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by akhind View Post
From where can I find MT4 charts nd for my trading in banknifty/equity
I didn't get your point here
if want to start in real account will important to verify account before investing money
radex78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20, 2017, 9:17pm   #76

3 Posts
Joined Jul 2017
I am finding it hard to get started - there is a plethora of information out there and I am struggling to sort the wheat from the chaff so to speak.

What I am looking for:

1) A technical charting package which will allow me to run scans, view and annotate charts and back test ideas for EOD FTSE data
2) A reasonably priced EOD FTSE feed
3) A reasonably priced online brokerage for a low volume trader.

At this point I am not interested in FX, futures, spread betting or options as I would consider them too risky for a beginner; I have attended a technical trading course a couple of times in Australia and traded the ASX using EOD data and standard technical analysis.

I am looking to do the same here in the UK but am finding that all of the data feeds and software packages seem to be very US or FX centric; added to which all of the reviews here seem to be several years out of date.

Are there any UK centric technical analysis packages out there? I cannot be the only person having this problem.
boom_meringe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23, 2017, 3:06pm   #77

1 Posts
Joined Aug 2017
Hi everybody

Looking forward to find the right investment ideas
DAMarineLogistics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25, 2017, 7:37pm   #78

Joined Jul 2017
Welcome to all!

My number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25, 2017, 9:52pm   #79
Joined Aug 2017
Thank you from the uk london.
Nubian Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12, 2017, 10:21pm   #80

Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by radex78 View Post
I didn't get your point here
if want to start in real account will important to verify account before investing money
i didnt get your point either
Kaeso is online now   Reply With Quote