Is Trading the Same as Gambling?

This is a discussion on Is Trading the Same as Gambling? within the New to Trade2Win forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by LeeDanielles depending on how and where you trade, I tried some Forex trading online and unfortunately, they ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 25, 2016, 3:01pm   #385
Joined Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeDanielles View Post
depending on how and where you trade, I tried some Forex trading online and unfortunately, they weren't serious (regulated). After a while the platform disappeared from the net and I lost my 500$.
Seems I am still in lucky in forex business, so far I am only trade from bonus capital aand already get real money from bonus already, but indeed also often fail and many times get margin call account, but I am never investing money more than 100$ in my account beause as poor trader only use small capital
radex78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2016, 8:48am   #386

Joined Feb 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by radex78 View Post
Seems I am still in lucky in forex business, so far I am only trade from bonus capital aand already get real money from bonus already, but indeed also often fail and many times get margin call account, but I am never investing money more than 100$ in my account beause as poor trader only use small capital
Well, it sounds like a smart trading plan. Making small profits from small investments is certainly better than losing huge money in huge investments
zaysev36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2016, 12:41pm   #387
Joined Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaysev36 View Post
Well, it sounds like a smart trading plan. Making small profits from small investments is certainly better than losing huge money in huge investments
Yes of course, suffering with huge loss might will make painful, but I don't understand there are certain trader which they daring to borrow money and investing in forex, maybe they already expert and have experience always profitable in trading
Old Apr 26, 2016, 1:11pm   #388

Joined Feb 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by radex78 View Post
Yes of course, suffering with huge loss might will make painful, but I don't understand there are certain trader which they daring to borrow money and investing in forex, maybe they already expert and have experience always profitable in trading
Agreed. I really can't imagine why would anyone not experienced enoung to trade with his own money decides to risk with someone else's. Seems really backwards.
Old Apr 26, 2016, 4:54pm   #389

Joined Dec 2014
Trading IS gambling -- don't fool yourself, or let anybody tell you differently.
But...it's Gambling with Much better odds, if you know what you're doing.
lawrence-lugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2016, 4:56pm   #390

Joined Oct 2015
ask yourself is speculating in real estate also gambling?

Buy the dream, sell reality.
Create models, but the test IS the real World.
No substitute for experience, unless you're a math major.
personally, i'd take the math guy over experience
but, i don't know any math guys
piphoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2016, 9:45am   #391

Joined Feb 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrence-lugar View Post
Trading IS gambling -- don't fool yourself, or let anybody tell you differently.
I guess you've just invented another way to say that trading is not gambling
Thanks! The following members like this post: Oscar Reed
Old Apr 27, 2016, 2:15pm   #392
Joined Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrence-lugar View Post
I am treat forex only as part time business only, so I am not too much relying from forex profit becuse yes in my experience making profit still can't stable, but if hear certain trader already can making good profit monthly, it's sign if forex opened for everyone but not everyone suitable with forex, this not gambling which only reyling with luck but need skill