Is Trading the Same as Gambling?

This is a discussion on Is Trading the Same as Gambling? within the New to Trade2Win forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by Marissa_wan Yeah it is unless you have a proper guidance What do you mean by guidance I ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 11, 2016, 9:47am   #377

Joined Feb 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marissa_wan View Post
Yeah it is unless you have a proper guidance
What do you mean by guidance I wonder? Everyone here on forums seems to aknowledge its importance, yet everyone puts different meanings into this word. Guidance as I see it is kind of a tuition with a bit of examples.
zaysev36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2016, 9:49am   #378

Joined Feb 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by radex78 View Post
Yes indeed, this trade is not easy, and I see so many trader eventually leaving trading because in dificulties, maybe not everyone will suitable with forex business and only for that already addicted in trades they will trying again
Probably. Or if they get some inner sense to it, like invent their special trading strategy or something.
Old Apr 11, 2016, 2:07pm   #379
Joined Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaysev36 View Post
Probably. Or if they get some inner sense to it, like invent their special trading strategy or something.
I see, in this business namely forex here are success story and also fail story, success stroy might will inspiring many people to trying and following, but fail story might will making people they fear , eventually depending wth each people decision
radex78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2016, 2:20pm   #380

Joined Feb 2016
Quote:
I see, in this business namely forex here are success story and also fail story, success stroy might will inspiring many people to trying and following, but fail story might will making people they fear , eventually depending wth each people decision
I agree on the "success story part", but the funny thing is that most fail story are not widely well-known (except for the biggest ones). Because of that, most newcomers are brought to this business by prospects of wealth, and swiftly brought down by harsh reality.
Old Apr 12, 2016, 2:35am   #381
Joined Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaysev36 View Post
I agree on the "success story part", but the funny thing is that most fail story are not widely well-known (except for the biggest ones). Because of that, most newcomers are brought to this business by prospects of wealth, and swiftly brought down by harsh reality.
Maybe, but often also I am hear any trader they share their loss in tradng career, which will always memorize their fail story in forex tradng career, but some of them stil come back again and they can learn better
radex78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12, 2016, 8:16am   #382

Joined Feb 2016
Quote:
Maybe, but often also I am hear any trader they share their loss in tradng career, which will always memorize their fail story in forex tradng career, but some of them stil come back again and they can learn better
Sure, no doubt some of us are consistent (or foolish, it depends) enough to come back to trading even after numerous fails. From my experience, such people will not stop until they either reach the top, or fall flat.
Old Apr 14, 2016, 8:34am   #383

3 Posts
Joined Apr 2016
depending on how and where you trade, I tried some Forex trading online and unfortunately, they weren't serious (regulated). After a while the platform disappeared from the net and I lost my 500$.
LeeDanielles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2016, 5:08pm   #384
Joined Apr 2016
I agree with the post above.
idimitrov is offline   Reply With Quote