West London Traders Meet Up

This is a discussion on West London Traders Meet Up within the Meetups forums, part of the Trading Career category; Hi I am a full time trader (amongst a few other things) and trade a series of different strategies. I ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 15, 2018, 10:57am   #1
Joined Jul 2007
West London Traders Meet Up

Hi
I am a full time trader (amongst a few other things) and trade a series of different strategies.
I wanted to get together with a few traders with a few experienced traders. i have been trading myself for 20+ years across all instruments so I understand the market
I am not looking to give any of my strategies away (and i would not expect others to give theirs away). But i am open to exploring one or two strategies together. Ones that I have started testing but never got to concluding purely because of time
Also as of vital importance, to discuss trading psychology. This is the most important component and I always find it refreshing to speak to others about their psychological hurdles and/or daily rituals that they adopt in order to ensure that they stay mentally strong
Its just a few drinks to keep the social side ticking over!!
Regards
Vimal
vnathwani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 2:20pm   #2

8 Posts
Joined Jul 2009
hey vimal, what do you trade? I am based in west london as well trading eurex rates mostly. some stirs some UST
mikeohr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 9:58am   #3

5 Posts
Joined Jan 2018
Hi Mike. I trade Indices, FX & Commodities. Sometimes Individual stocks but I try and shy away from them too much. More than happy to get together in a few weeks for a catch up and to discuss a few things.
I have some things I have wanted to work through and test that i started a long time ago but I have just been head down on other work so its been difficult.
At the very least, its always good to have other traders to be in touch with
I will ping you a few possible dates in the coming weeks when I get a moment to check the diary
Thanks again for contacting me
Regards
Vimal
vimal1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 1:01pm   #4

8 Posts
Joined Jul 2009
ok cool sounds like a plan. will be here
mikeohr is online now   Reply With Quote