What will happen on 20 April ?

This is a discussion on What will happen on 20 April ? within the Indices forums, part of the Markets category; What will happen on 20 April ? This is my question . I really want to know the answer ; ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 16, 2009, 6:56am   #1

2 Posts
Joined Apr 2009

What will happen on 20 April ? This is my question . I really want to know the answer ; because there are a lot of files have been sent to so many friends with the same question . please help and reply .

Chinese will sell the United States Treasury securities? NORMAN LEBOON SR Weblog

With China studying the past in how we brought England to their knees after they invaded Egypt’s ports with Israel and France, China will SELL our debt on the market (U.S. Treasury).
North Korea doesn’t receive food aid from the South NO-MORE! And, the spring will be a beautiful month for collecting food for its people! WAR— the North is staving! America isn’t doing very well also! So please try to understand how others live in the world! Men with power do VERY stupid things But, Madam Secretary Clinton, to speak to the Great Leader with such disrespect is not good! The North only knows him as the Great Leader, nothing more, nothing less! Mrs. Clinton, may think she speaks with the education from Oxford University is fine but she doesn’t realize HER GRAVE errors to the NORTH.
April 20th 2009 the world will cry, Our stock Market will collapse on this Day as Men with power that lie to America’s Government have created this mess, and still can’t HELP themselves from GREED and Bonuses! “It NEVER Stops”… It NEVER will as more and more men woman and children are becoming HOMELESS on the streets.
cognate is offline Training literature vendor (e.g courses / spreadbetting guides / eBooks)   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2009, 12:05pm   #2
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Jan 2003
Quote:
Hitler would have been celebrating his 120th birthday.

Paul
Trader333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2009, 12:28pm   #3

Joined Sep 2001
So, this is some Shia Muslim forecast, huh?

Nothing will happen on April 20th.

How do I know?

I read on the internet (so it must be true) that the universe will go into instantaneous reversal through a worm hole and all will be consumed so no universe will exist on April 19th.

Now my question is, "This is my question . I really want to know the answer ; because there are a lot of files have been sent to so many friends with the same question . please help and reply ."

Should I pay my paper bill in cash or by cheque on April 18th?

Contributor to T2W's Trading FAQ Book
http://www.trade2win.com/books/trading-faqs

T2W interview

http://www.trade2win.com/knowledge/a...ichard-joyson/
Mr. Charts is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2009, 12:31am   #4

Joined Jun 2005
My Balls Are Gonna Drop..........

Moneys on Whoever Catches Them.........

And as somebody else pointed out to me on T2W.

THE WISEST MAN LEARNS BY HIS AND OTHER PEOPLES MISTAKES...................

Is diarrhoea hereditory or does it just run in your genes
gedward3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2009, 1:17pm   #5

Joined Apr 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Charts View Post
Pay by Switch, it's the new cash you know
Slapshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2009, 1:26pm   #6

Joined Jan 2008
I am playing Golf... So I dont want any of this end of the world crap going on ????? please...
Old Apr 18, 2009, 5:22am   #7

2 Posts
Joined Apr 2009
cognate started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trader333 View Post
Hitler would have been celebrating his 120th birthday.

Paul
First of all , thank you for your reply , yet ,
I think you mean Wallstreet not Hitler would have been celebrating its birthday but
Do you think it is going to be nice celebration ? I'd like to know your answer , yes or no .
cognate is offline Training literature vendor (e.g courses / spreadbetting guides / eBooks)   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2009, 5:36am   #8

2 Posts
Joined Apr 2009
cognate started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Charts View Post
So, this is some Shia Muslim forecast, huh?

Nothing will happen on April 20th.

How do I know?

I read on the internet (so it must be true) that the universe will go into instantaneous reversal through a worm hole and all will be consumed so no universe will exist on April 19th.

Now my question is, "This is my question . I really want to know the answer ; because there are a lot of files have been sent to so many friends with the same question . please help and reply ."

As for your first question :this is some Shia Muslim forecast, huh?
My answer is : I don't know really any Shia Muslim forecast . Ok ?
Second : you said , " Nothing will happen on April 20th."
I would like to tell you that God is the only one who knows what is going to happen
on that day , right ?
Third : you said , " there are a lot of files have been sent to so many friends with the same question "
Now , I have known your answer , what about your friends' answers ?
------------------------
People: are like any mineral, rusts with boredom.. expands with hope .. shrinks with pain
----------------------
Old Apr 21, 2009, 11:22pm   #9

3 Posts
Joined Apr 2009
down and down we go!
Futures_trader18 is offline   Reply With Quote