S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2017 with PRIZES!

This is a discussion on S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2017 with PRIZES! within the Indices forums, part of the Markets category; Originally Posted by DamirCTA T... @ postman : There are two ways out of a long self inflicted frustration. One ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 8, 2017, 1:06pm   #1401

Joined May 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamirCTA View Post
T...

@postman:
There are two ways out of a long self inflicted frustration. One is to hide behind pseudo intellectual relativization relying on cynicism and sarcasm which more often than not includes taking it out on other people without any merit whatsoever, and the other is to solve the root problem of your frustration whatever it takes. I personally opted for the latter long time ago.
Mate, your guessing just like everyone else.
If you KNEW what was going to happen youd be rich and not peddling stuff here.
postman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8, 2017, 3:26pm   #1402

9 Posts
Joined Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by postman View Post
Mate, your guessing just like everyone else.
If you KNEW what was going to happen youd be rich and not peddling stuff here.
If I knew? As in having a time machine or what?

Trading is all about learning to live comfortably in the UNKNOWN.
DamirCTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8, 2017, 5:48pm   #1403

Joined May 2005
Quote:
If I knew? As in having a time machine or what?

Trading is all about learning to live comfortably in the UNKNOWN.
This is a free to enter weekly competition, put on your slippers, light a pipe and show us how comfortable you are in the twilight zone.
Attached Thumbnails
pipeandslip.jpg  
Old Nov 8, 2017, 6:02pm   #1404

9 Posts
Joined Oct 2008
Quote:
This is a free to enter weekly competition, put on your slippers, light a pipe and show us how comfortable you are in the twilight zone.
My analysis is mid/long term. Would it make any sense for me to join your weekly competition? Not familiar with the details, but it sounds like competing on weekly returns basis.
DamirCTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8, 2017, 6:06pm   #1405

Joined May 2005
Quote:
My analysis is mid/long term. Would it make any sense for me to join your weekly competition? Not familiar with the details, but it sounds like competing on weekly returns basis.
Yes its worth joining its just a bit of fun, except for signalcalc who clearly does have a time machine. It allows each of us to gauge what everyone else is thinking and competition (however friendly) hones your concentration.
Old Nov 8, 2017, 7:40pm   #1406

Joined Jan 2013
Quote:
Yes its worth joining its just a bit of fun, except for signalcalc who clearly does have a time machine.
I hate to be a spoil-sport, but if signalCalc does indeed have a time machine, then he shouldn't be allowed to play. Not fair on those of us who don't.
lexcorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8, 2017, 7:47pm   #1407
Joined May 2016
Choose your weapon
Attached Thumbnails
images.jpeg  
Signalcalc is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: lexcorp
Old Nov 8, 2017, 9:19pm   #1408

Joined Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexcorp View Post
I hate to be a spoil-sport, but if signalCalc does indeed have a time machine, then he shouldn't be allowed to play. Not fair on those of us who don't.
Nothing in the rules about not using a time machine...jus sayin
cbrads is online now   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Pat494 , lexcorp , wackypete2