Venture Capitalist

This is a discussion on Venture Capitalist within the Home Trader forums, part of the Trading Career category; Hi Could you please help me locate venture capitalist or investors who would be willing to invest in my start ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 7, 2007, 9:11pm   #1
Joined Jun 2007
Venture Capitalist

Hi

Could you please help me locate venture capitalist or investors who would be willing to invest in my start up hedge fund.Preferable one in London, that way i can meet up with them and present my case.
Maviga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2007, 12:30pm   #2

Joined Feb 2005
a quick google turns up this: http://www.angelinvestmentnetwork.co.uk/home

you'll need a proven profitable track record if you're to be taken seriously

Interesting articles about proprietary trading, including whether you should pay a prop firm for training (don't).
Directional is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2007, 12:47pm   #3
Joined Jun 2007
venture capitalist

Maviga started this thread I need something small,about $10 000.00.I tried entering into an arcade, but i do not have the up front fee.I do have a track record,now i need someone who would be will to view my records and take a chance by funding me.
Maviga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2007, 12:56am   #4
Joined Apr 2006
Dont you need a license to start a hedge fund in the UK? or have FSA authorisation?

Thanks
Trader1UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2007, 12:44pm   #5
Joined Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maviga View Post
I need something small,about $10 000.00.I tried entering into an arcade, but i do not have the up front fee.I do have a track record,now i need someone who would be will to view my records and take a chance by funding me.
Hi, for a small sum like that just get a flexible business loan so you can take a repayment break during any drawdown.

If you are not willing to take the loan, then I don't think anyone else will lend you the money.
daxdaytrader is offline Trading system vendor   Reply With Quote