Prop firm for remote day traders

This is a discussion on Prop firm for remote day traders within the Home Trader forums, part of the Trading Career category; Hi, I have recently begun working with a proprietary firm and would like to share it with you. Traders are ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 15, 2016, 2:29am   #1

6 Posts
Joined Nov 2016
Prop firm for remote day traders

Hi, I have recently begun working with a proprietary firm and would like to share it with you. Traders are mainly from Europe, and most of them are pros, so a good education is guaranteed. I graduated their trainee program and have been promoted to Risk Manager, so you can enquire me by pm or here regarding anything you might want to know. The firm also accepts professional remote traders, with very attractive clearing fees and payouts.
AlexDax is offline Trading arcade or proprietary trading company   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2016, 6:27pm   #2
T44
Joined Oct 2012
Hi Alex, usual questions......
What fees, platforms, products, volume rebates, any restriction on style, ....
Thanks
T44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2016, 9:40pm   #3

6 Posts
Joined Nov 2016
AlexDax started this thread Hello T44, clearing fees range from 0.15-0.22 depending on volume, Reg fees 0.0000218 x total value of shorts/sells. Nasdaq fees 0.000119 per share, NYSE fee as advertised at official page. All fees are suitable for tick trading. Style is not a restriction supposedly, some groups do have solid strategies though, in case one might want to join a group. Platform available is Sterling.
AlexDax is offline Trading arcade or proprietary trading company   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2016, 1:05am   #4
T44
Joined Oct 2012
Sorry should have said my interest is mainly in index/commodity futs, not stocks or options. Sterling website shows only the US Futs exchanges I assume you must have some sort of access to European ones? Any Forex offering?
Thanks.
Old Nov 16, 2016, 3:45pm   #5

6 Posts
Joined Nov 2016
AlexDax started this thread Hello. Yes, index futures are only supported for US. Support for European markets only includes equities. Regards.
Old Nov 16, 2016, 4:15pm   #6
T44
Joined Oct 2012
Okay, thanks, not for me then.
Cheers
Old Dec 2, 2016, 11:39am   #7
Joined Feb 2016
And what about Non EU and Non US..? Is there any opportunity for us either!
progix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2016, 7:57pm   #8

6 Posts
Joined Nov 2016
AlexDax started this thread Hello, Yes there is. Non EU and non US is just fine. Pm me for more details if you wish.