Prop firm for remote day traders

This is a discussion on Prop firm for remote day traders within the Home Trader forums, part of the Trading Career category; Originally Posted by Quantt Cheers! No problem, sure. You won't have problems in finding the Sterling Trader PRO user manual ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 21, 2017, 12:01pm   #16
Joined Nov 2016
AlexDax started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantt View Post
Cheers!
No problem, sure. You won't have problems in finding the Sterling Trader PRO user manual online. It is a golden standard in trading, many platforms are based on it. Cheers.
AlexDax is offline Trading arcade or proprietary trading company   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 2017, 8:44pm   #17

1 Posts
Joined Nov 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexDax View Post
No problem, sure. You won't have problems in finding the Sterling Trader PRO user manual online. It is a golden standard in trading, many platforms are based on it. Cheers.

Hi, Could you share the name of your prop firm?
tusheet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2017, 9:07am   #18

1 Posts
Joined Nov 2017
Quote:
Hi, I have recently begun working with a proprietary firm and would like to share it with you. Traders are mainly from Europe, and most of them are pros, so a good education is guaranteed. I graduated their trainee program and have been promoted to Risk Manager, so you can enquire me by pm or here regarding anything you might want to know. The firm also accepts professional remote traders, with very attractive clearing fees and payouts.
Hello

Can you please provide the name of the prop shop and the details conditions.

thanks
manoj1992 is offline Trading arcade or proprietary trading company   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3, 2018, 4:09pm   #19

1 Posts
Joined May 2012
Hi, Name of the prop firm please.
I am interested in remote position.

Thanks
NielTrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2018, 5:18pm   #20

3 Posts
Joined Mar 2004
I guess he is talking about Heldental
daydreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2018, 7:17pm   #21
Joined Nov 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by daydreamer View Post
I guess he is talking about Heldental
Hi, why you assume that? We're traders not dentists
AlexDax is offline Trading arcade or proprietary trading company   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2018, 7:20pm   #22
Joined Nov 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by NielTrader View Post
Hi, Name of the prop firm please.
I am interested in remote position.

Thanks
Details to be sent by pm. It is not your everyday prop firm with hundreds of traders and youtube ads, this is top.
Old Jan 22, 2018, 1:17pm   #23

1 Posts
Joined Jan 2018
Hi Alex,

Please share with me the details of prop firm.
BlackPipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2018, 6:08am   #24

1 Posts
Joined Jan 2018
Remote Trading

Quote:
Hi, I have recently begun working with a proprietary firm and would like to share it with you. Traders are mainly from Europe, and most of them are pros, so a good education is guaranteed. I graduated their trainee program and have been promoted to Risk Manager, so you can enquire me by pm or here regarding anything you might want to know. The firm also accepts professional remote traders, with very attractive clearing fees and payouts.
Hi Alex,
Thank you for posting this.I am very much interested in this firm.What are they trading?How much does their training cost?Whats the name of this firm?
Look forward to your reply.
ellinaras71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2018, 9:10pm   #25

1 Posts
Joined Jan 2018
Quote:
Details to be sent by pm. It is not your everyday prop firm with hundreds of traders and youtube ads, this is top.
Hi Alex, please PM with the details. Thank you! I work with a decent one, I will share to! Thank You!
Kepp it green!
optim-trader is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: AlexDax
Old Feb 1, 2018, 7:23pm   #26
Joined Nov 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellinaras71 View Post
Hi Alex,
Thank you for posting this.I am very much interested in this firm.What are they trading?How much does their training cost?Whats the name of this firm?
Look forward to your reply.
Hello,
Thank you for your enquiry. I could not send you a pm, I sent you a Befriend though.
Most traders do operate a specific strategy which we are not going to post here. Others, trade on their own. The cost of learning the strategy from our top trader depends on your experience and skills. Once I can send you pm, I will. Best regards.
Old Feb 5, 2018, 4:54am   #27

1 Posts
Joined Feb 2018
I am interested in remote day trading prop firms

I am new so I don't know how to use all the features - Please send me info to fewaniuk@gmail.com

Quote:
flazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6, 2018, 11:43am   #28

6 Posts
Joined Nov 2015
Hi Alex,

Thank you for starting this post and I hope that your trading journey is going well.
Would this prop firm be suitable to relative beginner like myself mostly self taught? if so would you mind pm'in the details.

best regards
dante24 is offline   Reply With Quote