Does It Ever End?

This is a discussion on Does It Ever End? within the Home Trader forums, part of the Trading Career category; Originally Posted by tomorton The most genuine post today! I have to admire the honest ambition of someone who's prepared ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 15, 2015, 5:31am   #9

7 Posts
Joined Jul 2015
Immortal711 started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomorton View Post
The most genuine post today! I have to admire the honest ambition of someone who's prepared to study all day, work all evening and trade all night. For the right person, it might work.
Thats the plan! Hell I'll try anything once, and if it works I'll try again for the same results. Just have to get the knowledge part 1st. Dumb money dont make no money
Immortal711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15, 2015, 9:54am   #10
Joined Feb 2002
Good luck.

Find the right market and 1 or 2 or 3 good (low risk) techniques. Become very very good at them through demo accounts. Trade these through market rotations. When you're making consistent profits and not breaking your own rules, start trading very small with real money, ramp it up when gains are boringly consistent.
tomorton is online now   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: 0007
Old Aug 15, 2015, 10:03am   #11
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Mar 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal711 View Post
. . . Just have to get the knowledge part 1st. Dumb money dont make no money
. . . And therein lies the catch-22. If you know where to look, you can acquire the knowledge reasonably quickly, but putting it into practice and gaining the necessary experience takes a lot longer. If you're attempting to do this under your own steam 'from your favourite couch at home', you'd be wise to think in terms of many months and probably years. If you want to fast track the process, you might be able to do that by gaining formal training via a recognised proprietary trading house. However, if you go down that route - beware - as there are lots of firms with slick websites that talk a good talk but are to traders what vanity publishing houses are to unpublished writers. They'll fleece you for every penny you've got and then some. There are precious few short cuts in this game I'm afraid.
Tim.
Please note: I am part of T2W Admin' Staff - I am NOT a Moderator!
timsk is online now   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: tomorton , alexaherself
Old Aug 15, 2015, 11:57am   #12

Joined Jun 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomorton View Post
Good luck.

Find the right market and 1 or 2 or 3 good (low risk) techniques. Become very very good at them through demo accounts. Trade these through market rotations. When you're making consistent profits and not breaking your own rules, start trading very small with real money, ramp it up when gains are boringly consistent.

People - that really works. Believe me.
Old Aug 20, 2015, 3:27am   #13

7 Posts
Joined Jul 2015
Immortal711 started this thread Thnaks ALL for the knowledge and wisdom, its going to good use! See you in the Forex threads and elsewhere.

+$,$$$,$$$,$$$
Thanks! The following members like this post: lawrence-lugar
Old Sep 5, 2015, 9:20am   #14

2 Posts
Joined Sep 2015
haha rather big loss
trrinvest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20, 2015, 7:54am   #15

Joined Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal711 View Post
Any input on Options Trading
Forget about big money fast (big rewards is just big risk), let your money slowly grow while you are busy with your other jobs and learning.

Options are by far the best product for this IMHO for several reasons.
Old Oct 21, 2015, 4:08am   #16

7 Posts
Joined Jul 2015
Immortal711 started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by lloydbee View Post
Forget about big money fast (big rewards is just big risk), let your money slowly grow while you are busy with your other jobs and learning.

Options are by far the best product for this IMHO for several reasons.
Thanks man for the input. IYourHO, what are the most reputible and trustworthy Options Trading sites. There are dozens out here!