Should i pay for a course etc etc etc?????

This is a discussion on Should i pay for a course etc etc etc????? within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; If anyone can think of any more good FREE strategies please feel free to post them....

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 7, 2009, 8:34pm   #25

Joined Oct 2007
foredog started this thread If anyone can think of any more good FREE strategies please feel free to post them.

No need for a course http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gene...tml#post707344

Simple cable system http://simpledibs.blogspot.com/ http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trad...side-bars.html
foredog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 2009, 9:54pm   #26

Joined May 2008
The "Three Ducks" is rather fun (aimed at Forex). Should be easily findable. Seems to have a lot of support. I've never seriously tried it though. It's MA-based.
Still learning my trade.

Just because it worked, it doesn't mean that it works.
Think of losing trades as your training fees.
montmorencyt2w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 2009, 9:56pm   #27

Joined May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedGreenBen View Post
£750
The remaining £250 buys you a treat as a reward for all this effort, although very few of these remain strictly legal.
"The best things in life are illegal, immoral, or fattening"

The "treat" could be a few trading books...
montmorencyt2w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20, 2009, 11:51pm   #28
Joined Mar 2003
free trading education without going to a 'spread betting tutor' -> Spread betting questions? Find answers with these FAQs or ask one of our experts
luckystrike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2009, 9:18am   #29
Joined Jun 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by montmorencyt2w View Post
The "Three Ducks" is rather fun (aimed at Forex). Should be easily findable. Seems to have a lot of support. I've never seriously tried it though. It's MA-based.
I`m not shure, if its aimed at Forex only, I also use it with other commodities available at Oanda.

Regards

Hittfeld

p.s. Its 3 MAs PLUS S/R
Hittfeld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2009, 5:09am   #30

2 Posts
Joined Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowninja View Post
Yes, it is tedious. I don't care any more. I just ignore those threads unless I'm in the mood.
What I think that each of you should do is stop your lamenting over how bothersome the idiot questions from novices are and for a moment take yourself back to the time that you had just heard the words trader currancy forex... pairs.. profits.. for the very first time and how complex it all seemed..

Although I am sure from your attitude that you were different and made none of the mistakes that all newbies do... No you never asked stupid role your eyes questions ...

Yes right ... and Im the Queen of sHEBA DIDNT U KNOW

Where would any of us be if not for the efforts of a few special individuals who took some time and offered kind compassion while personally coaching consoling conjoling supporting instructing scolding molding jeering and cheering us through times of ignorance and need.

You have an opportunity to affect anothers life in aPositive way, every day.. In an easy way..
Your expertice abilities...your special talents can serve to improve anothers quility of life rather then only serve to improve the size of your wallet or ego.

. So next time .. let it not be an irritant when a novice asks again..."which way to trade "which course is better "etc etc instead find the humor ...smile and for the 100 or 200 th or 1000 th time telll um what they need to know, tell them where they need to go... and help them that are lost to find there way,,, I promise youll also have a better day..

Sincerely:
a poor dumb lost wanna be 4x trader
morph4blu is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Splitlink
Old Jun 10, 2009, 5:45am   #31
Joined Nov 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trader333 View Post
Not necessarily, IBs can also give trend continuation and Pins can give reversals as well. Much of it depends on the confluence of other factors at the point where the IB or Pin is observed (all in my view of course).

Paul
This is a late comment on this subject. I have been trying to incorporate IBs and pins into intraday trading and am sorry to say that it can be wrong more often than right.

There is one factor that has to be correct in the trader's mind. Trend direction. If he is wrong on that, all signals can be disregarded. Be right and all signals will be correct, IM (humble) O.

This may be considered an obvious comment to make but so many traders use chart patterns and signals with complete disregard to underlying trend that I am not surprised that the disappointment rate is so high.
Splitlink is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: foredog
Old Jun 10, 2009, 9:12am   #32
Joined Nov 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by morph4blu View Post
What I think that each of you should do is stop your lamenting over how bothersome the idiot questions from novices are and for a moment take yourself back to the time that you had just heard the words trader currancy forex... pairs.. profits.. for the very first time and how complex it all seemed..

Although I am sure from your attitude that you were different and made none of the mistakes that all newbies do... No you never asked stupid role your eyes questions ...

Yes right ... and Im the Queen of sHEBA DIDNT U KNOW

Where would any of us be if not for the efforts of a few special individuals who took some time and offered kind compassion while personally coaching consoling conjoling supporting instructing scolding molding jeering and cheering us through times of ignorance and need.

You have an opportunity to affect anothers life in aPositive way, every day.. In an easy way..
Your expertice abilities...your special talents can serve to improve anothers quility of life rather then only serve to improve the size of your wallet or ego.

. So next time .. let it not be an irritant when a novice asks again..."which way to trade "which course is better "etc etc instead find the humor ...smile and for the 100 or 200 th or 1000 th time telll um what they need to know, tell them where they need to go... and help them that are lost to find there way,,, I promise youll also have a better day..

Sincerely:
a poor dumb lost wanna be 4x trader
I left the word "need" out in the rec
Splitlink is offline   Reply With Quote