Messy Hair?

This is a discussion on Messy Hair? within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; Is it me, or is Cris Valerio's hair looking a bit messy today?...

View Poll Results: Is her hair messier than usual?
Yes 3 75.00%
No 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 25, 2008, 3:02pm   #1

Joined Sep 2004
Messy Hair?

Is it me, or is Cris Valerio's hair looking a bit messy today?
Old Jun 25, 2008, 3:08pm   #2

Joined Jan 2007
just switched to bloomberg, will update shortly.

But why watch Cris Valerio when you can watch Erin Burnett on CNBC?

Perv.
World's leading STIRs chatroom - www.propboards.com - register, then click on chat. Don't let the lack of posts on the forum put you off - the action happens in the chatroom. Targeted at locals, but hedge funds, brokers (including IDBs), market makers, and a few sizable amateurs are all represented. When it's quiet, banter is encouraged and anything goes.

No nuisance spread betters please. Anyone else welcome.
arabianights is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: mauzj
Old Jun 25, 2008, 3:17pm   #3

Joined Jan 2007
Have not eyeballed her yet. By the way, anyone notice Matt Miller with a tongue stud in? I reckon he got that when he did his stint in London. Keeping the girls happy I guess.

What I also notice that the morning after valentines day all the Bloomberg totty were sporting rather nice love heart lockets/necklaces, this was accompanied with a painful look on their faces too. So looks like they paid a price the night before.

What about deidre Bolton and the specs ?

Anyone got any comments on Ellen Bratemans mouth ? (what should go in it?)

Thank you In advance.

"You smell that? Do you smell that? Coin, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of Coin in the morning."~ Colonel Coin
Crap Buddist is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: mauzj
Old Jun 25, 2008, 3:31pm   #4

Joined Jan 2007
lol you make me waste all that time for that.

I see no difference. Looks older than I remember her but then again last time I saw her was a couple of weeks ago. When she was younger.
World's leading STIRs chatroom - www.propboards.com - register, then click on chat. Don't let the lack of posts on the forum put you off - the action happens in the chatroom. Targeted at locals, but hedge funds, brokers (including IDBs), market makers, and a few sizable amateurs are all represented. When it's quiet, banter is encouraged and anything goes.

No nuisance spread betters please. Anyone else welcome.
arabianights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25, 2008, 3:37pm   #5

Joined Jan 2007
Yah just clocked chris,she's sporting a bit of a beaufaunte' on the left hand side !

"You smell that? Do you smell that? Coin, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of Coin in the morning."~ Colonel Coin
Old Jun 25, 2008, 3:42pm   #6

Joined Jan 2007
Also what I have notice when Chris Valerio does her market round up report for the asian show, she pronounces her name differently. she says I'm chris VA--Lerio , likes shes telling the hong kong guys hey, I'm Italian VA-lario, VA-lerio wid my name..... But she comes from Brooklyn !? Yoh Adrian... dont push me !!

detail !

Old Jun 25, 2008, 3:54pm   #7

Joined Jan 2007
Talking Re: Messy Hair?

Mind you some of those pit traders they have on make Rocky Balboa sound like he's an Etonian.

Click the image to open in full size.