Rob Booker - Knoxville Indicator

This is a discussion on Rob Booker - Knoxville Indicator within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; Anyone come across Rob Booker and his Knoxville Indicator? Just downloaded this but its in a zip file so I ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 13, 2017, 1:39pm   #1
Joined Aug 2013
Rob Booker - Knoxville Indicator

Anyone come across Rob Booker and his Knoxville Indicator?

Just downloaded this but its in a zip file so I have not tried opening it yet, I don't trust zip files!!!!!!!!!!!
iandh2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13, 2017, 3:05pm   #2

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by iandh2010 View Post
Anyone come across Rob Booker and his Knoxville Indicator?

Just downloaded this but its in a zip file so I have not tried opening it yet, I don't trust zip files!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't waste your time, no audited track record, anyone on the internet can claim they made $7.8M... what a joke...

My number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13, 2017, 3:59pm   #3
Joined Aug 2013
iandh2010 started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantt View Post
Don't waste your time, no audited track record, anyone on the internet can claim they made $7.8M... what a joke...
Hi Quantt,
I know but I was just curious and a mate of mine suggested that I take a look.

I am currently trying to develop and backtest an MT4 EA but appear to be having problems getting consistent answers from an MT4 inbuilt indicator in the Backtester! Took me ages to track this down so wanted a bit of light relief!

Thanks
Ian
iandh2010 is offline   Reply With Quote