Anyone need any help?

This is a discussion on Anyone need any help? within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; It's another sunny afternoon. I'm chilling and catching some rays. As the title says. Anyone need any help? Lee...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 8, 2017, 12:07pm   #1

Joined Feb 2008
Anyone need any help?

It's another sunny afternoon. I'm chilling and catching some rays. As the title says. Anyone need any help?

Lee
Old Jul 8, 2017, 12:55pm   #2

Joined Sep 2014
just popped in from the sun m8.
do you think some people need to stop trading?
eg-traded for 10yrs and lost money-keep no records and bury their heads in the sand?
i had a go yrs ago on a 20k account and made a little but found it stressful and life sapping.
i eventually threw in the towel
itspossible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8, 2017, 1:04pm   #3

Joined Feb 2008
Lee Shepherd started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by itspossible View Post
just popped in from the sun m8.
do you think some people need to stop trading?
eg-traded for 10yrs and lost money-keep no records and bury their heads in the sand?
i had a go yrs ago on a 20k account and made a little but found it stressful and life sapping.
i eventually threw in the towel
Hi mate,

Definitely for some people. Some treat it like gambling and although there are similarities, they are actually worlds apart. If someone has been trying for many years with countless cash down the drain, I wouldn't necessarily say that's a reason to give up. On the contrary, keep trying and never give up on your dreams. Whatever they may be or how hard it seems. Never give up. Having said that, that doesn't mean to say that person has to keep bleeding cash, paper trade instead. And as always keep excellent records.

We learn from our failures.

Lee
Thanks! The following members like this post: itspossible , wackypete2 , darktone
Old Jul 8, 2017, 1:06pm   #4

Joined Feb 2012
Got some gardening for you Lee if your at a loose end, Im going to make a start anytime now

Never rains when you want it too...
mike. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8, 2017, 1:12pm   #5

Joined Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike. View Post
Got some gardening for you Lee if your at a loose end, Im going to make a start anytime now

Never rains when you want it too...
Hi Mike,

I'll be over shortly with the drinks. 🍾😀🍻
Get the barbecue going.
Thanks! The following members like this post: mike.
Old Jul 9, 2017, 8:11am   #6

Joined Mar 2004
Does anybody use/recommend Alpesh Patel's pips predator?
kwilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9, 2017, 8:39am   #7
Joined Apr 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Shepherd View Post
Hi mate,

Definitely for some people. Some treat it like gambling and although there are similarities, they are actually worlds apart. If someone has been trying for many years with countless cash down the drain, I wouldn't necessarily say that's a reason to give up. On the contrary, keep trying and never give up on your dreams. Whatever they may be or how hard it seems. Never give up. Having said that, that doesn't mean to say that person has to keep bleeding cash, paper trade instead. And as always keep excellent records.

We learn from our failures.

Lee
Yes ,I suppose the bucket shops are throwing money at you , for this good work.No harm in earning a honest living.good luck for the great job.

Are you profitable ?Have you any evidence ?Is this a shark baiting new fish?
foroom lluzers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9, 2017, 11:29am   #8

Joined Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by foroom lluzers View Post
Yes ,I suppose the bucket shops are throwing money at you , for this good work.No harm in earning a honest living.good luck for the great job.

Are you profitable ?Have you any evidence ?Is this a shark baiting new fish?
Hi Foroom,

Thank you for your reply and welcome to my thread. As is titled I am willing to offer help. If you are in any doubt to my long and continued success with the financial markets then please feel free to do some research on me. You could start with checking out my trading diary. I would however request that you keep on topic and keep it relevant. This is a great forum and a great place for many to come. Let me know if I can help you in any way.

All the best.
Lee