Anyone need any help?

This is a discussion on Anyone need any help? within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by NickBk Did I miss that or is it elsewhere or more so than half hour? Cheers Hi ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 11, 2017, 6:55pm   #33

Joined Feb 2008
Lee Shepherd started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickBk View Post
Did I miss that or is it elsewhere or more so than half hour?

Cheers
Hi Nick,

You'll find a lot of info/proof of my trading in my Trading Diary. Failing that, click on the link in my signature at the bottom of the post and it will take you straight to where it is on T2W.

Lee
Thanks! The following members like this post: timsk
Old Jul 12, 2017, 7:47am   #34
Joined Apr 2017
Lee

Nice results here

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trad...ml#post2931972

Why would any successful highly profitable trader come to forums and give time to others ?Why would he? He has nothing or not much to learn from it and is likely to be mightily annoyed by the silly poseurs with their gifs . Traders trade and when they are done with it they just enjoy their lives and forget trading .
foroom lluzers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2017, 9:42am   #35

1 Posts
Joined Jul 2017
I need help
Is there any trading software you would recommend?

I've heard binary options robot is good and it's free.

I'm a beginner so it seems like the best solution for me..from what I've seen online
borisluketz is offline Commercial chat room   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2017, 10:15am   #36

Joined Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by foroom lluzers View Post
Lee

Nice results here

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trad...ml#post2931972

Why would any successful highly profitable trader come to forums and give time to others ?Why would he? He has nothing or not much to learn from it and is likely to be mightily annoyed by the silly poseurs with their gifs . Traders trade and when they are done with it they just enjoy their lives and forget trading .
Hi Foroom,

Thanks for the comment.

With regard to why should a trader come here to help?. That's a question for you more than it is for me.

A few months ago I had a good day, I felt great and arranged for me and some others to go out and smash up the evening. I had passed hundreds if not thousands of people on that day. On my way back home to get changed just before I was planning on meeting my friends down the pub and have a nice well earned drink, I saw a man fall over on the pavement......

Now, this isn't about what I did or what the other people did around him, Its about you..... What would you do?

See, it's the same in the markets. The markets will do what they do and so will all the other people around you, its not about them either. Its all about what you would do.

I personally know a private professional painter, and a bloody good one as well. He paints pictures and offers to commission work sometimes for free (obviously the decent people he likes). He does this because he has enough money and makes enough money but wants others to enjoy his work. He also enjoys his work immensely.

Now, I can't paint.......but I can trade.

Many people do many things for others for free on a daily basis. It's good for the heart and soul to give.

The basic line to all this is: If you want more, give more.

Attached is a painting of my dogs by the very said gentleman mentioned here.

Regards,
Lee
Attached Thumbnails
img_0252.jpg  
Thanks! The following members like this post: darktone , mike.
Old Jul 12, 2017, 11:03am   #37
Joined Apr 2017
Me too , I try to help .It is not going to affect my bottom line ,if others also become consistently profitable .There would more happier souls sending me to heaven with more blessings .

That is why I give a profitable method and advance calls in my thread.
foroom lluzers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2017, 11:16am   #38

Joined Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by foroom lluzers View Post
Me too , I try to help .It is not going to affect my bottom line ,if others also become consistently profitable .There would more happier souls sending me to heaven with more blessings .

That is why I give a profitable method and advance calls in my thread.
Hi Foroom,

That's great to hear. Keep up the good work.

Regards,
Lee
Old Jul 12, 2017, 5:19pm   #39

Joined Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by borisluketz View Post
I need help
Is there any trading software you would recommend?

I've heard binary options robot is good and it's free.

I'm a beginner so it seems like the best solution for me..from what I've seen online
Hi Boris,

Welcome to T2W.
I cannot comment specifically on any software as this would be biased and unfair. However, my opinion on binary options is not of a good one.

Personally I don't like them.

Lee
Old Jul 12, 2017, 11:00pm   #40
Joined Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Shepherd View Post

Attached is a painting of my dogs by the very said gentleman mentioned here.

Regards,
Lee
Yes, but can you prove they are your dogs? Can you show vet statements?...

Hi Lee,

I am interested in hearing about tax issues. I do not know if you are still using a spread bet platform?

I am interested in general thoughts on the practicalities of tax and a regular trading income from a spread bet platform, either as the only form of income or as a major if not principle part of income. I feel as though one has to make sure there is another form of income on the table?
There is also things such as national insurance to take into consideration and other legal or official situations which can arise. You may choose to talk about this in very general or hear say terms, I am interested in your views.

Kind Regards
Jason

Last edited by Jason101; Jul 12, 2017 at 11:07pm.
Jason101 is offline   Reply With Quote