Anyone need any help?

This is a discussion on Anyone need any help? within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by foroom lluzers Lee Do you post any advance trade calls? fl Morning Foroom, Regrettably not. Because of ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 11, 2017, 10:24am   #25

Joined Feb 2008
Lee Shepherd started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by foroom lluzers View Post
Lee

Do you post any advance trade calls?

fl
Morning Foroom,

Regrettably not. Because of my long standing and obvious success, many people have attempted to copy my trades. That's not fair on me and my hard work nor is it fair on the others that help me with research. It only takes a few people to spoil it for the many. However, I have noticed that T2W has cracked down a lot on the 'troubled users' of late. I have also had issues with people setting up subscription services off the back of my trades in live calls previously as well. This was years back when a group of us on T2W had a live trading room. We also used Skype a lot as well for updates and chit chat. Who remembers those days?

That being said, posting live trades in advance would not help others at all. It just simply shows I can make live calls. Well, of course I can, but I make calls for myself and my (very small) team and when the time is right, we hit that button and win or lose. The losses are always the most interesting as we tend to learn more from these. I have a very interesting section in my Trading diary about 'how to handle the losses' if you were interested in reading it. It was wrote about 4 years ago but is still relevant today as it were back then.

I'm posting up my monthly trades within the next half hour or so with a screenshot. This helps doubters to understand that I am the real deal - as there are a lot of liars and delusional wannabe's around. There's not many profitable traders around these days that frequent internet boards - Maybe that's because of all the keyboard warriors, haters and doubters. Believe me when I say there are many profitable traders around. As is in life, hang around the people you want to be like and want to aspire to and ultimately be kind and understanding. For example I hear people talking to others about owning a Ferrari, but the person they are talking to owns a Ford. It would make sense to speak to the person who owns a Ferrari. Same with trading, don't talk to other non profitable traders about trading strategies, that just doesn't make sense. Speak to those who are making money if you want to learn about making money.

Learn from those who achieve, not those who want to.

Regards,
Lee
Old Jul 11, 2017, 12:36pm   #26
tar

Joined Nov 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Shepherd View Post
Morning Foroom,

Regrettably not. Because of my long standing and obvious success, many people have attempted to copy my trades.

Regards,
Lee
For a full disclosure , as a long standing member i can confirm that your alleged "obvious success" haven't been confirmed , just to be fair to new members/traders .

Welcome back
tar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11, 2017, 1:14pm   #27

Joined Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by tar View Post
For a full disclosure , as a long standing member i can confirm that your alleged "obvious success" haven't been confirmed , just to be fair to new members/traders .

Welcome back
Hello Tar,

I am surprised by your comment mate but nonetheless you are entitled to it. I have posted so many screenshots, bank statements, made hundreds of live calls and shown pictures of my live account clearly showing profit on numerous occasions throughout the years, I've kept weekly blogs running for months on end and openly shown my live account to people when we've met out. I am THE most transparent person on here, many have met me in the flesh and some on T2W still remain close to me today. All of this is still available on the net for all to see.

I have no idea what I am supposed to do to satisfy the doubters and those who struggle to make money and do not think it is possible. Maybe that's what it is? Maybe they just don't believe its possible. If I have misunderstood then please tell me where it is you feel I 'should' do more to prove myself? (that's not a dig either mate - I have long standing respect for you).

Is it that some people genuinely do not believe that a person making money from the markets consistently - ie, a profitable trader, would want to be part of a good community of newbie traders?
I was there once you know.

And in return what do I ask for? ........... Nothing. (other than respect and maybe a thank you from time to time)

Those who want to believe will succeed, those who don't, won't.

PS: Thank you for the welcome back.

Regards,
Lee
Old Jul 11, 2017, 1:26pm   #28

Joined Feb 2008
Lee Shepherd started this thread Anyway, as the title states? Does anyone actually want/need any help or is everyone here happily making plenties.

Cheers,
Lee

PS: All help given will be transparent and posted to help all others that come to T2W - therefore ruling out private messaging, skype etc.
Old Jul 11, 2017, 1:30pm   #29
tar

Joined Nov 2006
Quote:
Anyway, as the title states? Does anyone actually want/need any help or is everyone here happily making plenties.

Cheers,
Lee

PS: All help given will be transparent and posted to help all others that come to T2W - therefore ruling out private messaging, skype etc.
Good luck , just a classic "caveat emptor" was in order .
tar is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Lee Shepherd
Old Jul 11, 2017, 1:41pm   #30

Joined Mar 2014
Hi Lee,

What % are you a Technical vs Fundamental trader?

Cheers

Chris
cbrads is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Lee Shepherd
Old Jul 11, 2017, 1:58pm   #31

Joined Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrads View Post
Hi Lee,

What % are you a Technical vs Fundamental trader?

Cheers

Chris
Hi cbrads,

That's a difficult one to put simply but I'll try and explain:

Most of my trading decisions are built around fundamentals. These are what ultimately drive the markets. News bulletins, fact sheets and even down to expected crop growth, weather reports inventory levels, supply/demand etc. Fundamental only.

However, when i'm looking to either enter or exit a trade I will look purely at the noise - ie, price movement, support levels, % drop/rise on minute/hour/day/week and month. At this point I am purely technical only and will also play off major levels/support/resistance etc.

It takes just 1 second to click the button and either be in or out, however, the decision to click the button takes a lot of time and planning.

Regards,
Lee
Thanks! The following members like this post: cbrads , cantagril
Old Jul 11, 2017, 5:30pm   #32
Joined Mar 2015
Quote:

I'm posting up my monthly trades within the next half hour or so with a screenshot.
Lee
Did I miss that or is it elsewhere or more so than half hour?

Cheers
NickBk is offline   Reply With Quote