Trustatrader scheme at t2w ?

This is a discussion on Trustatrader scheme at t2w ? within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; what does everyone think about this kind of thing to help Newbies especially ? what about the modertors here ....guys ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 19, 2011, 11:27am   #1
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
Trustatrader scheme at t2w ?

what does everyone think about this kind of thing to help Newbies especially ?

what about the modertors here ....guys ??

the junk mail / marketer season is on us again

N
Old Mar 19, 2011, 11:34am   #2
Joined Nov 2008
Re: Trustatrader scheme at t2w ?

great idea, but

t2w trustatrader members.... 0
t2w scammy scuzzers.......... 100s 1000s?
rc450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19, 2011, 11:45am   #3
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by rc450 View Post
great idea, but

t2w trustatrader members.... 0
t2w scammy scuzzers.......... 100s 1000s?
That is sadly how it would work out.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19, 2011, 12:07pm   #4
Joined Nov 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
That is sadly how it would work out.

imagine how much fur will fly if/WHEN a t2w trustatrader awarded gold star elite membership turns out at a later date to be a t2w super scammy scuzzer.
Old Mar 19, 2011, 12:19pm   #5
Joined Oct 2006

Just like Jacko on forexfactory.com or indeed the famous Wasp here.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Pazienza
Old Mar 19, 2011, 12:21pm   #6
Joined Nov 2008

exactly
Old Mar 20, 2011, 9:58am   #7
NVP

Joined Jun 2004

NVP started this thread
Quote:
exactly
damn...............i'll cancel all the auto push e-mails i had set then......

N
Old Mar 20, 2011, 10:02am   #8
NVP

Joined Jun 2004

NVP started this thread
Quote:
imagine how much fur will fly if/WHEN a t2w trustatrader awarded gold star elite membership turns out at a later date to be a t2w super scammy scuzzer.
we self police ?

I was thinking more of a single thread that contained the T2W trustatraders comments in how to be a sucessful trader and emphasisng all the simple things newbies s/be doing but think its not cool or that the new orgasmatron forexbot will allow you to bypass these essential rules............

and For the record I am not a full time professional trader so technically would not be on the list.....thisis dudes who have delivered and have some experience to offer (which hopefuly is emphasising the boring and repetitive and business side of sucessful trading which we all falter on)

why do so many newbies ask about x's course or y's course and all they need is someone respected to tell them to stick to basics and get on with it ?

N

Last edited by NVP; Mar 20, 2011 at 10:10am.
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20, 2011, 11:09am   #9
Joined Nov 2008

[QUOTE=NVP;1474426]we self police ?

in an ideal world it would work....but...

I was thinking more of a single thread that contained the T2W trustatraders comments in how to be a sucessful trader and emphasisng all the simple things newbies s/be doing but think its not cool or that the new orgasmatron forexbot will allow you to bypass these essential rules............

good idea perhaps a new thread essential do's and don'ts of trading and a sub thread with comments/lulz etc. this may already exist

and For the record I am not a full time professional trader so technically would not be on the list.....thisis dudes who have delivered and have some experience to offer (which hopefuly is emphasising the boring and repetitive and business side of sucessful trading which we all falter on)

who is? how can you tell who is? why would a f/t trader want anyone to know? i'm sure you have more to offer than many of the people who CLAIM to be f/t traders

why do so many newbies ask about x's course or y's course and all they need is someone respected to tell them to stick to basics and get on with it ?

part of the learning curve i guess and looking for a quick fix(if only), a route i took myself by joining a live room for a few months when i started out, i still managed to blow a few accounts even though i'd been taught strict m/m which should've at least seen my account survive for a while.
i'm sure that's where most new traders fall flat on their face.
Old Mar 22, 2011, 2:34am   #10
Joined Jan 2011

DashRipRock is the only vendor I trust.
Pazienza is offline   Reply With Quote