Check out this system returns (20% compounded)

This is a discussion on Check out this system returns (20% compounded) within the Futures & Options forums, part of the Markets category; Hi Guys I recently developed a trading system for futures and the returns have been attached. Have been engaging with ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 16, 2018, 6:00pm   #1

2 Posts
Joined Mar 2018
Check out this system returns (20% compounded)

Hi Guys

I recently developed a trading system for futures and the returns have been attached. Have been engaging with some guys who view the returns highly attractive. I want to do a live trial on 1 or 2 markets buying 1 or 2 contracts to prove the concept. However, i would like to engage a trader who is liquid enough to facilitate this ($5000) since am not liquid atm. If this is something interesting to you send me a message and we can also continue this conversation on skype... am sure you may have multiple questions..
Attached Thumbnails
futures-returns-dennis-system-.jpg  
Dennis86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2018, 1:18pm   #2
Joined Apr 2018
You need to provide far more details than that to get a decent response.
DazJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2018, 5:53pm   #3

2 Posts
Joined Mar 2018
Dennis86 started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by DazJones View Post
You need to provide far more details than that to get a decent response.
Hi Jones...If i may ask what specifically would u want details for??? Is it something u can be interested in??
Dennis86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2018, 9:52pm   #4
Joined Apr 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis86 View Post
Hi Jones...If i may ask what specifically would u want details for??? Is it something u can be interested in??
If you want someone to be interested you need more info. You need to show some monthly performance, number of trades, drawdown etc...
DazJones is offline   Reply With Quote