Should we give capital punishment to Aaron?

This is a discussion on Should we give capital punishment to Aaron? within the The Foyer forums, part of the Off the Grid category; Should we execute Aaron immediately, sentence him to a slow death, or just warn him what is coming... this isn't ...

View Poll Results: Should we murder Aaron?
Yes, at once! Let's see some folk give implicit consent 6 40.00%
Suppose so - let's have a referendum; hard to see what is accepted until it's explicitly voted upon 1 6.67%
Go on then, it'll be a good laugh and I'd like to seem him lying in a pool of blood 8 53.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 31, 2009, 12:22am   #1

Joined Jan 2007
Should we give capital punishment to Aaron?

Should we execute Aaron immediately, sentence him to a slow death, or just warn him what is coming... this isn't obvious at all to me...
World's leading STIRs chatroom - www.propboards.com - register, then click on chat. Don't let the lack of posts on the forum put you off - the action happens in the chatroom. Targeted at locals, but hedge funds, brokers (including IDBs), market makers, and a few sizable amateurs are all represented. When it's quiet, banter is encouraged and anything goes.

No nuisance spread betters please. Anyone else welcome.
arabianights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31, 2009, 1:15am   #2
Joined Apr 2009
Racist.
HaloTrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31, 2009, 3:26am   #3

Joined Aug 2008
There isn't a 'No' option..... Only a "Yes", "Suppose so" and "Go on then". I don't think he should be killed.... Just sent to a shrink for his attention seeking personality disorder...
Old Jun 1, 2009, 12:14am   #4

Joined Jan 2007
arabianights started this thread I understand where you're coming from mega, and you're absolutely right - but this thread was what we call a honey trap; and as halo responded it has done its purpose
World's leading STIRs chatroom - www.propboards.com - register, then click on chat. Don't let the lack of posts on the forum put you off - the action happens in the chatroom. Targeted at locals, but hedge funds, brokers (including IDBs), market makers, and a few sizable amateurs are all represented. When it's quiet, banter is encouraged and anything goes.

No nuisance spread betters please. Anyone else welcome.
arabianights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1, 2009, 1:03am   #5

Joined Aug 2008
Oh, I missed something there.... What happened? Did Halo turn out to be Malins? I see he got banned....
Old Jun 1, 2009, 1:42am   #6
Joined Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by megamuel View Post
Oh, I missed something there.... What happened? Did Halo turn out to be Malins? I see he got banned....
Oh, so there was no truth in the rumour that Dante was indeed Halo?
Jason101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1, 2009, 2:03am   #7
Joined Nov 2001
Sorry, who's Aaron - do tell?