You won't believe me... But ****ing hell i'm amazingly really annoying!

This is a discussion on You won't believe me... But ****ing hell i'm amazingly really annoying! within the The Foyer forums, part of the Off the Grid category; Originally Posted by timsk Hi Halo, Most of us here have, at one time or another, thought along similar lines ...

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 28, 2009, 1:58pm   #57

Joined May 2008
Special prize due to Timsk for that phrase...

Quote:
Originally Posted by timsk View Post
Hi Halo,
Most of us here have, at one time or another, thought along similar lines as you, although it must be said, you are in a league of your own on the gloating front. In every case - that I'm aware of - the market brought us all back down to earth with a thud. It (the market) is especially fond of giving lessons in humility to those who think they've got it licked. Perhaps you will be the first person ever in the history of trading to truly get your leg over the market, so to speak. However, given that your profile suggests you're a novice part-timer, the odds are somewhat stacked against you. If I were you, I'd give your system to a city institution in return for a small fee. That way you won't have to endure the sheer tedium of winning every trade every day, which will surely drive you nuts. It's a bit like the olympic swimmer Mark Spitz winning 7 gold medals in the 1976? games. He lost his marbles soon after as he'd achieved the highest sporting challenge of his day and there were no more mountains left for him to climb. Don't lose too much sleep worrying about this though, as it's not a fate that's likely to befall you anytime soon.

Tim.

Tim,

You are now in my personal Hall of Fame for "get your leg over the Market" ROFL!

Halo:

I'd seriously like to help you out here; which way did you come in?
Old May 28, 2009, 2:08pm   #58
Joined Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronmalins View Post
Last I heard he was making 150-500 a day so why would he need to work?
The joker had to take a full time job as he kept losing vast chunks of his account (when I say vast, a few grand - vast to him) and having nigh on nervous breakdowns as a result.

He then went on a tirade against anybody who has shown consistent winnings and then promptly disappeared.
Old May 28, 2009, 2:10pm   #59

Joined May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaloTrader View Post
Tim - I'm not a novice part-timer, i just don't update my profile.
Why not? That would at least remove one question people might have about you.

I think people here would have more respect for someone who is out and out selling their supposed perfect system for as much as they can get, than all this childish boasting.

Scams they may be, but that's easy to deal with. This nonsense is just tiresome.
Old May 28, 2009, 2:21pm   #60

Joined May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSINGH View Post
Aaron...so what your saying is that there really is no strategy that can be employed to win consistently playing roulette....???...or is there...please tell!
I believe that some gamblers try to make use of any biases in the wheel (that Aaron mentioned) that they notice. However, once the house cottons on to them they will probably be shown the door with extreme prejudice.
Old May 28, 2009, 2:22pm   #61
Joined May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by porph View Post
The joker had to take a full time job as he kept losing vast chunks of his account (when I say vast, a few grand - vast to him) and having nigh on nervous breakdowns as a result.

He then went on a tirade against anybody who has shown consistent winnings and then promptly disappeared.
did he build up the few grand from trading or borrow it?
Old May 28, 2009, 2:25pm   #62
Joined Apr 2009
HaloTrader started this thread Timsk. - Add HaloTrader on Skype and i'll tell you how to do it when i'm on. Its relatively easy to execute, you just need patient to wait for the trade - There are weeks with no trades however it averages out at about 1 per week so far... I'm finding it worth the wait.

x

I can't be bothered to read all these 6 new pages of replies but i assume they are full of insults and random inter-thread conversations - You won't believe me, except Timsk, but i Really did it.... Comment and try laugh at me, please, as much as you like - But i have beaten you all as a trader, when you lose money - You may aswell be posting it to me. Your replies echo the sound of sore losers.

x
Old May 28, 2009, 2:26pm   #63
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Mar 2002
Cheers Monty - glad you're amused!
Forums like T2W abound with innuendo and sexual euphemisms. In all the years I've been reading about the experiences of fellow members, it's usually them who get shagged by the market and not the other way around. I remember as if it was yesterday when, early on in my 'career', I thought I was god's gift to trading. I wanted to tell anyone who'd listen about how well I was doing and how clever I was. Fortunately, my natural modesty and middle class reserve kept this desire in check. Just as well it did too, as I proceeded to blow 70% of my account on one trade. My inflated ego was well and truly popped and I landed back on terra firma with an almighty thud. I didn't trade again for about four years after that. Anyway, that's all in the past now and, thanks to Halo, my luck is about to change. Oh how I can't wait to cast off those shackles of modesty and gloat with Halo and other megastar traders! Catch y'all later, just off to the Ferrari showroom to choose a colour . . .
Tim.
Please note: I am part of T2W Admin' Staff - I am NOT a Moderator!

Last edited by timsk; May 28, 2009 at 2:32pm.
Old May 28, 2009, 2:27pm   #64
Joined Apr 2009
HaloTrader started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by PitBull View Post
Halo, don't you know from Adam and don't really care. I take it to gloat properly you will be posting your results as if you really are f**king amazing, you would want to back up your claim and only then you will get peoples attention? Seriously, post some charts to make it worthwhile.

p.s. I am amazing too but I don't go around telling people.
' I don't go around telling people' - Actually you just did, you just had to add that didn't you - Had to tell everyone that your amazing too... You couldn't help it. Your arrogant like me.

Your also a hypocrite. So am i.
Closed Thread