You won't believe me... But ****ing hell i'm amazingly really annoying!

This is a discussion on You won't believe me... But ****ing hell i'm amazingly really annoying! within the The Foyer forums, part of the Off the Grid category; Originally Posted by HaloTrader The point in this thread, is to rub my success in your smug little faces. x ...

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 28, 2009, 11:34am   #25

Joined Apr 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaloTrader View Post
The point in this thread, is to rub my success in your smug little faces.

x
Halo,

I don't know you and i probably never will, I couldn't care less if you are doing well trading,

If your on your way to millions good for you, if your not...then well your not.
Old May 28, 2009, 11:39am   #26
Joined Aug 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elefteros View Post
Halo,

I don't know you and i probably never will, I couldn't care less if you are doing well trading,

If your on your way to millions good for you, if your not...then well your not.
Thats the thing. Spanish used to get off on telling people about his 'luxurious lifestyle' etc, and tried to make people jealous.
The thing is, We dont even know him! Why would anyone be jealous? If he were my next door neighbour (*Shudder*) and stopped me each morning to talk about his success and then sped away in his lamborghini, ill admit, i would be envious, but he's just a name on the internet...not to mention the fact that i dont believe a word he says (same could be said for halo89 )
Old May 28, 2009, 11:46am   #27

Joined Apr 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by candles View Post
Thats the thing. Spanish used to get off on telling people about his 'luxurious lifestyle' etc, and tried to make people jealous.
The thing is, We dont even know him! Why would anyone be jealous? If he were my next door neighbour (*Shudder*) and stopped me each morning to talk about his success and then sped away in his lamborghini, ill admit, i would be envious, but he's just a name on the internet...not to mention the fact that i dont believe a word he says (same could be said for halo89 )

i don't think spanish ever said he had a great lifestyle, he always said he needed very little profits to live, when he couldn't make it he would borrow from his mum steal electric from the neighbours and bump vendors on ebay.

In the end spanish was not banned for his claims of success or his style of trading. it was he was a gobby teenager with no regard for anyone but himself.
Old May 28, 2009, 11:47am   #28
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Mar 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaloTrader View Post
Timska, Do you want the system? You can be my proof of how amazing i am.
Sock it to me Halo and, if it works, I'll gladly sing your praises from the rooftops. Be warned however, I am a truly dreadful singer - as friends and family will testify.
Additionally, I confess I'm a tad concerned at this early stage by the following ". . . i can't see how the market would change so much that it would stop working... It would literally have to stop having trends". Your system is - by implication - a trend following one. Nothing wrong in that so long as you can determine 100% of the time when the market's trending and, more importantly, when it's not. I dare say you'll reveal all when you give me your system. Ahhhh, financial independence at last . . .

Tim.
Please note: I am part of T2W Admin' Staff - I am NOT a Moderator!
Old May 28, 2009, 11:47am   #29
Joined Aug 2003
then you must have missed his thread on elitetrader!! That was somthing else! Just ask proph, lol
Old May 28, 2009, 11:50am   #30

Joined Jan 2003
Take the advice offered in the first line of dialogue in this clip

Old May 28, 2009, 11:53am   #31
Joined May 2008
Halo... you should have said 65% sucess rate and you added to winners.

The fact that you said 100% means your claims cannot be entertained
Old May 28, 2009, 11:55am   #32

Joined Jun 2003
Halo, don't you know from Adam and don't really care. I take it to gloat properly you will be posting your results as if you really are f**king amazing, you would want to back up your claim and only then you will get peoples attention? Seriously, post some charts to make it worthwhile.

p.s. I am amazing too but I don't go around telling people.