The Little Circle

This is a discussion on The Little Circle within the The Foyer forums, part of the Off the Grid category; [quote=wasp;334914] Originally Posted by andycan [size=1]The PL is not for everyone it is an option to the individual (pardon the ...

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 3, 2007, 6:38pm   #484

Joined Oct 2002
[quote=wasp;334914]
Quote:
Originally Posted by andycan View Post

[size=1]The PL is not for everyone it is an option to the individual (pardon the pun)

Fair enough.

Again, fair enough, each to their own in their processes of learning.

I know nothing of options, nor am I interested in them so the only Greeks I know make kebabs.

I do see your point and, if through the PL you achieve your goals, all power to you. My objection doesn't lie in the education gained through being a member of the PL, rather the attitude that comes with. That said, your posts have come over a lot better than certain other PL members posts.

I'm not interested in, not have the time or inclination to get into a slagging match between certain members and ex-members, but its refreshing to see someone say something about the PL who has been a valued member in this site too.

What I find bizarre is the 400 quid part for an internet chat room between pro's when its invitation only (even if periodically there is touting for new custom in its strangest means) when you could just have said room, not advertise at all and only invite worthy people.

I have much respect for yourself Andy, from all I've read you have posted you seem to be a very knowledgeable and successful trader and I wish you all the best and good luck in the PL. Maybe more people would have paid more attention if it was put across amicably instead of calling everyone monkeys and trying to act like the dogs ... *

wasp

*maybe

Hey Wasp
Yes your point on the behaviour aspects of citybulls is well noted
but and with respect to what goes on there, i dont really get involved with that,
you see with out going into it too much unfortunately there are some people as i mentioned before that have some serious issues with Bully and unfortunately their constant child like attacks, suggests to me that these individuals have very little knowledge and a lot of time and so unlike some of us that work for a living they appear not to.
Bully has fun with them, sure it may give the wrong impression but then sometimes you have to look with different eyes to see the clearing
the PL is by invitation stictly the memebership fee is really an entrance fee, i guess a commitment of sorts, its really from my point of view insignificant. im a member of a country club and the fee runs into the thousands per year or i can join the public leisure centers for fifty pounds a year. snobbery maybe, i wont deny that but it makes my happy and lifes too short
regards to you wasp i hope you are enjoying life down under

The real mystery of life is not a problem to be solved, it is a reality to be experienced
Thanks! The following members like this post: wasp
Old Jun 3, 2007, 6:45pm   #485

Joined Oct 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by zupcon View Post
If you want to make facile mindless comment, without any basis in fact, then nip across to citybulls and post on the public board, you'll be in perfect company mate
LOL.
Hi Zupcon
actually thats not entirely true
the people that post on the public side of citybulls seems to have the same agenda
amazingly, so many differnt people with the same message makes you wonder are they all in cahoots or maybe multinicks tough one to figure out.lol
we have had some good conversations and intellectual at that, dont be fooled what appears to be the obvious, things are not what they always seem
good to see you posting again
regards

The real mystery of life is not a problem to be solved, it is a reality to be experienced
Old Jun 3, 2007, 7:13pm   #486
Joined May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by andycan View Post
Hi Zupcon
actually thats not entirely true
the people that post on the public side of citybulls seems to have the same agenda
amazingly, so many differnt people with the same message makes you wonder are they all in cahoots or maybe multinicks tough one to figure out.lol
we have had some good conversations and intellectual at that, dont be fooled what appears to be the obvious, things are not what they always seem
good to see you posting again
regards

it seems to be one person that is causing all the disruption
Old Jun 3, 2007, 7:14pm   #487
Joined May 2007
[QUOTE=andycan;335061]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasp View Post

Hey Wasp
Yes your point on the behaviour aspects of citybulls is well noted
but and with respect to what goes on there, i dont really get involved with that,
you see with out going into it too much unfortunately there are some people as i mentioned before that have some serious issues with Bully and unfortunately their constant child like attacks, suggests to me that these individuals have very little knowledge and a lot of time and so unlike some of us that work for a living they appear not to.
Bully has fun with them, sure it may give the wrong impression but then sometimes you have to look with different eyes to see the clearing
the PL is by invitation stictly the memebership fee is really an entrance fee, i guess a commitment of sorts, its really from my point of view insignificant. im a member of a country club and the fee runs into the thousands per year or i can join the public leisure centers for fifty pounds a year. snobbery maybe, i wont deny that but it makes my happy and lifes too short
regards to you wasp i hope you are enjoying life down under
what a sensible post
Old Jun 3, 2007, 7:27pm   #488
Joined Nov 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCHOLAR View Post
it seems to be one person that is causing all the disruption
Yes, and he hasn't posted, yet.
Old Jun 3, 2007, 9:18pm   #489
Joined May 2007
Talking Re: The Little Circle

"Platinum members are different class. I'm not talking about some four-hundred thousand dollar a year, working Wall Street stiff, flying first-class, being comfortable, I'm talking about liquid. Rich enough to buy your own jet, rich enough not to waste time. Fifty, a hundred-million dollars, a player...or nothing"
Old Jun 3, 2007, 11:16pm   #490
Joined May 2007
Wink why all of this is not nonsense

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbphoenix View Post
A more interesting question is why all of this nonsense continues to show up on the front page . . .
please realise trading is a very serious business, it is not at all nonsense

either you are born to trade or not
Closed Thread