Our Nan

This is a discussion on Our Nan within the The Foyer forums, part of the Off the Grid category; Originally Posted by Kaeso theres not much between the lines mate dont be fooled by mystical-for-the-sake-of being-mystical if you enjoy ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 9, 2018, 3:29pm   #81
 
cantagril's Avatar
Joined Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaeso View Post
theres not much between the lines mate dont be fooled by mystical-for-the-sake-of being-mystical

if you enjoy it though good for you

A match made in heaven
__________________
Vincit qui se vincit
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur

My secret: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQG1K_9Nvvk
cantagril is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9, 2018, 5:30pm   #82
 
piphoe's Avatar
Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaeso View Post
theres not much between the lines mate dont be fooled by mystical-for-the-sake-of being-mystical

if you enjoy it though good for you
I don't think he is being mystical, i think he is being coy. he's not coming right out with a blueprint, but there's some gems b/w those line methink.
__________________
its my time to see, like the edge
piphoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9, 2018, 9:01pm   #83
Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by piphoe View Post
I don't think he is being mystical, i think he is being coy. he's not coming right out with a blueprint, but there's some gems b/w those line methink.
Fair enough, coy about his sexuality perhaps.. yeah, not coming out
Kaeso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9, 2018, 9:06pm   #84
 
piphoe's Avatar
Joined Oct 2015
sexualitry, cmon man you can do better than that

about his intectuallyality...

he is seriously smart, unless i miss my guess

and, a successful trader, unless i miss my guess
__________________
its my time to see, like the edge
piphoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9, 2018, 9:11pm   #85
 
cbrads's Avatar
Joined Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by piphoe View Post
sexualitry, cmon man you can do better than that

about his intectuallyality...

he is seriously smart, unless i miss my guess

and, a successful trader, unless i miss my guess
lol, ur an excellent judge of character Pip, bang on the money
cbrads is online now   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: cantagril
Old Feb 9, 2018, 9:26pm   #86
Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by piphoe View Post
sexualitry, cmon man you can do better than that

about his intectuallyality...
ok, dont take it the wrong way though im open mined about such things
Kaeso is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)