What happened to this Black Swan character?

This is a discussion on What happened to this Black Swan character? within the The Foyer forums, part of the Off the Grid category; Originally Posted by Trader333 The OP was banned for being a multi-nic but BS had no action taken to prevent ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 17, 2012, 12:31pm   #85

Joined Feb 2004
Re: What happened to this Black Swan character?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trader333 View Post
The OP was banned for being a multi-nic but BS had no action taken to prevent him posting other than closing his account on request by him to do so. As has already been said BS had no multi-nics
you can't say no action was taken to prevent him from posting, cos he was banned. that to me seems very much like posting prevention? directly on his return from the sin bin he flounced off stage left.
Old Jun 17, 2012, 12:38pm   #86
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Jan 2003

Quote:
you can't say no action was taken to prevent him from posting, cos he was banned
He was not (and still is not) banned at the time he requested his account to be closed so what that involved was changing his status to "registered user".
Trader333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 2012, 12:41pm   #87
Joined Nov 2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Kshemaraja View Post
Thanks Pete.

Reading a thread of people that I do not know gives me the same feeling of when
my grandfather was telling me the stories (sitting opposite the fireplace during a harsh winter day, which you could hear the strong wind banging against the door, making a kind of soulless sound) of the outlaws (briganti) at the time of his youth.Nice.
Reminds me of this song

Splitlink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 2012, 12:42pm   #88

Joined Feb 2004

Quote:
He was not and is not banned, he asked for his account to be closed and what that involves is changing his status to "registered user".
yes he was, i saw it. there is also a thread on the subject somewhere? to which on return from his ban, he posted his flounce and cheerio message.

the thread

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/foye...an-banned.html
Old Jun 17, 2012, 12:51pm   #89
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Jan 2003

OK what I meant was that it was his decision to leave T2W and at the time he left a ban was not in force.
Trader333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 2012, 1:22pm   #90

Joined Feb 2004

Quote:
OK what I meant was that it was his decision to leave T2W and at the time he left a ban was not in force.
well yes agreed, that would be correct that the ban wasn't in force, else he wouldn't have been able to post his "i I don't do flouncing" flounce post and ask to leave. perhaps his heart wasn't in it after being banned, or other issues, i don't know. i'm just at a loss why it keeps coming up that there was no ban at all?
Old Jun 17, 2012, 1:40pm   #91
Joined Nov 2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning McQueen View Post
well yes agreed, that would be correct that the ban wasn't in force, else he wouldn't have been able to post his "i I don't do flouncing" flounce post and ask to leave. perhaps his heart wasn't in it after being banned, or other issues, i don't know. i'm just at a loss why it keeps coming up that there was no ban at all?
Of course, you are at a loss. Everytime there is a question time, be it on Wednesday, in Parliament, or in any "not my fault" situation" there is a denial process designed to silence any criticism or, preferably, to direct it, safely, towards someone else. The spokesman is on the defensive.
Splitlink is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: the hare