What to do when envious persons rates thread very low.

This is a discussion on What to do when envious persons rates thread very low. within the The Foyer forums, part of the Off the Grid category; Originally Posted by Shakone It doesn't make any sense to me. Perhaps it's a language issue, but I can't even ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 23, 2011, 11:24am   #31
Joined Nov 2011
Re: What to do when envious persons rates thread very low.

Unlog started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakone View Post
It doesn't make any sense to me. Perhaps it's a language issue, but I can't even understand what you're doing. You make some calls in advance, and a stop loss, but no target. Sometimes you show full chart, other times you just show a snippet of the chart which misses the point where you were entering :s

Then you say something about an 80 pip retracement. I dont' know what that means. Are your targets 80 pips?

Suggestions: Try to be clearer about trades. Try to post a full chart rather than a chart that's been cropped, or a chart that has tons of white space to the right, so that we're not really seeing anything. Try to give some actual analysis (realise this might be tough with language issue). Discuss some parts of your system. Be clear about what the thread is. Are you doing real time calls, or are you doing forecasts or are you doing recaps. If you're doing forecasts, then you'd need stop, entry and target.
Ok, thank you i will try to get more clear from NY !
Unlog is offline Data vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23, 2011, 11:25am   #32
Joined Nov 2011

Unlog started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakone View Post
Taking another look at the thread, it seems like it's mostly after the fact trading. Definitely worthy of a 1-star.
You're wrong, all results are actual, on each forum i have subscribers and if it was not true, they won't be silent
Old Dec 23, 2011, 11:32am   #33
Joined Nov 2011

Unlog started this thread Was mistake in link so right link

Thank you all, Merry Christmas!