Is university a good experience

This is a discussion on Is university a good experience within the The Foyer forums, part of the Off the Grid category; I think everyone normally goes out around 10:30-11. And in Europe, you guys stay out later so I think you ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 8, 2011, 6:30pm   #21
Joined May 2011
Re: Is university a good experience

I think everyone normally goes out around 10:30-11. And in Europe, you guys stay out later so I think you will have plenty of time to get some trades in and then go out and have a good time. But don't get too caught up in that! You still need to do well in school. Haha.

Best of luck!
daroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2011, 3:23pm   #22

Joined Mar 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chartsy View Post
I should easily get the grades + more to get into a russel group uni for economics/finance, just pondering here, my 2 sisters said university was brilliant (they went to the same one)....

thoughts?
If you trust your sisters you should follow their advice.
Old Jun 15, 2011, 1:17am   #23
Joined May 2010

Chartsy started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by daroth View Post
I think everyone normally goes out around 10:30-11. And in Europe, you guys stay out later so I think you will have plenty of time to get some trades in and then go out and have a good time. But don't get too caught up in that! You still need to do well in school. Haha.

Best of luck!
BBB is what i need for geography, I'd have to **** up my A2 to not get that, sitting on 2A*s from my AS and waiting on 2 others
Chartsy is offline   Reply With Quote