Revolutionary Times (Spin Off from TEC)

This is a discussion on Revolutionary Times (Spin Off from TEC) within the The Foyer forums, part of the Off the Grid category; The Rothschilds Exposed 1/3 . The Rothschilds Exposed 2/3 . The Rothschilds Exposed 3/3 ,...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 28, 2011, 10:18pm   #71

Joined Jan 2011
Re: Revolutionary Times (Spin Off from TEC)

PackerBoy started this thread The Rothschilds Exposed 1/3

The Rothschilds Exposed 2/3

The Rothschilds Exposed 3/3

PackerBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2011, 10:19pm   #72

Joined Jan 2011

PackerBoy started this thread MSNBC - Banksters & Government Exposed FINALLY by Mainstream News!

PackerBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2011, 2:38am   #73

Joined Jan 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitlink View Post
I don't whether I am a nihilist because I can't figure out what, exactly, it means. I think that I am a realist regarding humanity and believe that we all tend to look after our self interests. It follows, therefore, that even someone like PackerBoy is following his self interest in some way. What it is, we do not know. He can't be blamed for that because he is human.

As you say, I have no idea how to change things. In recent years, they tried new ways in Russia, Cuba and lots of other places, I'm glad I never lived there. However, living here, I know that there is serious injustice all around us and it continues, even when government is changed. The only reason for that must be that government is financed by the same capitalist interests.

We are now getting upheaval in the Arab countries. Frankly, anything they do must be better than what they had before, for millions, but Capitalism will. still, be behind government.
Hi Splitlink, I do not know where you live, I am in Australia and we are f------d over by the billionaires who own the media , the government and capitalisms days are numbered , people will not put up with being treated like serfs in the middle ages which is happening. How come the yanks forced the UN into the resolution to fire their Tomahawks into Libya but did nothing in Darfur and the other genocidal African states???? Oil?? what a joke, those war monger should all be locked up.
Anyway keep it up, by the way a nihilist is a person which knocks everything but has no opinion as to how to improve things.
Lets hear from you again.
Rainerg
rainerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2011, 2:40am   #74

Joined Jan 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trader333 View Post
This was organised well in advance and everyone everywhere knew about it, there was nothing unusual or in any way predictive about what happened as it was being discussed on many forums all over the internet.

Paul
You never mentioned it, never had a revolution in Blighty and never will have one?
Keep dreaming,
Old Mar 29, 2011, 3:12am   #75

Joined Jan 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerBoy View Post
The Rothschilds Exposed 1/3

The Rothschilds Exposed 2/3

The Rothschilds Exposed 3/3

Packerboy you've done it again!!!
Old Mar 29, 2011, 11:24am   #76
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Jan 2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainerg View Post
You never mentioned it,
So what ?

Quote:
never had a revolution in Blighty and never will have one?
Keep dreaming,
No dreams here, just look at history in the UK and note that institutionally we are set up in a way that will make this extremely difficult. Also bear in mind that we have a dumbed down population that cannot be bothered to do anything if it means missing Eastenders.

Where exactly is the revolution going to come from with such apathy that we have here and more importantly what are the revolutionists going to replace what we have with ?

The UK has had much harder times than this during the 1920s and 1930s when people such as my Grandfather (who was a miner), were all on a countrywide strike and political beliefs were much more strongly aligned that they are today. Did it result in revolution ? No so why would it now when we have such weakness of character in the general population as a whole.

Even when I was union chairman in a manufacturing plant back in the early 1990s the weakness of people to see things through was obvious and we are even weaker now than we were then with the "Generation Y" mentality.

All this talk about what is going to happen is exactly that just talk. We don't have any strong or charasmatic leaders to lead any revolution and that is essential if it is going to happen. Posting on twitter and other social networking sites to hijack demonstrations with violence without leadership is also just thuggery and if you think that the population as a whole is going to join that bandwagon then think again because they wont.

My parents and grandparents have all retold the stories of how in the past people were talking of revolution and it never happened. This generation will also do the same but with hugely dumbed down and weakened character and based on that the likelihood of revolution is extremely low.

When you say "keep dreaming" I suggest you look in the mirror.

Paul
Trader333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2011, 1:48am   #77

Joined Jan 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trader333 View Post
So what ?

No dreams here, just look at history in the UK and note that institutionally we are set up in a way that will make this extremely difficult. Also bear in mind that we have a dumbed down population that cannot be bothered to do anything if it means missing Eastenders.

Where exactly is the revolution going to come from with such apathy that we have here and more importantly what are the revolutionists going to replace what we have with ?

The UK has had much harder times than this during the 1920s and 1930s when people such as my Grandfather (who was a miner), were all on a countrywide strike and political beliefs were much more strongly aligned that they are today. Did it result in revolution ? No so why would it now when we have such weakness of character in the general population as a whole.

Even when I was union chairman in a manufacturing plant back in the early 1990s the weakness of people to see things through was obvious and we are even weaker now than we were then with the "Generation Y" mentality.

All this talk about what is going to happen is exactly that just talk. We don't have any strong or charasmatic leaders to lead any revolution and that is essential if it is going to happen. Posting on twitter and other social networking sites to hijack demonstrations with violence without leadership is also just thuggery and if you think that the population as a whole is going to join that bandwagon then think again because they wont.

My parents and grandparents have all retold the stories of how in the past people were talking of revolution and it never happened. This generation will also do the same but with hugely dumbed down and weakened character and based on that the likelihood of revolution is extremely low.

When you say "keep dreaming" I suggest you look in the mirror.

Paul
Paul,
I think you and me have a different view of the word Revolution, You must think it has to be almost civil war. No that is not what I think. True your grandfather was a miner in the 20 th or 30th but todays miners have a much better job with reasonable pay and most of all good safety standards. How did that come about? The rich owners saw the errors of their ways? You were a union official, I was General Manager of a manufacturing company and went through a number of EB negotiations, some of them got personal. I agree with your sentiment re the masses, but let me tell you that once people go hungry or feel the fall of their living standards they will wake up and do something. It is happening here in the lucky country now. The chinese proverb 'every journey of a 1000 miles starts with one step forward' . The worst thing is that if people who are obviously aware of the **** that happens do NOTHING, and I am sorry but you seem to fit that category.
Cheers
Rainer