100k per week - serious question

This is a discussion on 100k per week - serious question within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; 50-100 usd per pip. 2+ trades per day. Target is 2k per day, 10k usd per week. Total blocked margin ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 23, 2011, 3:05pm   #46
Joined Mar 2009
Re: 100k per week - serious question

50-100 usd per pip. 2+ trades per day.

Target is 2k per day, 10k usd per week. Total blocked margin is 117k now . I have 4* that in reserve that I use for equities. I actually buy equities with zero leverage, do not spread bet. Although I am out of equities almost totally for now.

I still do not have the guts to use my reserves and do like 400 usd a point but in theory it would be risking the same % I have blocked on margin now but putting my whole account on the line for forex trades. Basically with my account size a 10k usd draw down is 2%.

Basically my idea is scalping at a daily pivot, stay in as long as I think I can get a decent amount. I usually do not take anything under 1000 usd in profits unless I feel the trade is going to move against me.
Scalper_max is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: gamma
Old Jan 24, 2011, 9:14am   #47
Joined Mar 2009

first one done this morning, only 50 usd per pip this one. Nice 40 pip profit and 2300usd.
Attached Thumbnails
capture.png  
Scalper_max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25, 2011, 10:58am   #48

Joined Sep 2009

bedsit started this thread Hi Scalper_max. Nice to hear about your profits.

Are you going to post any live trades?

PS Myself caught that nice drops on ej, eu, and gu. Couldn't see which one was dropping faster - was just taking profits all along (partial closures)
bedsit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2011, 4:11am   #49
Joined Jul 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scalper_max View Post
first one done this morning, only 50 usd per pip this one. Nice 40 pip profit and 2300usd.
that trade took 4 days to come good according to the times on the broker shot you supplied.
Faceman78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2011, 4:53am   #50

Joined Dec 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faceman78 View Post
that trade took 4 days to come good according to the times on the broker shot you supplied.
Interesting...

Max - what was your stop loss on that 4 day trade?
Old Feb 17, 2011, 7:42pm   #51
Joined Dec 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by DionysusToast View Post
Interesting...

Max - what was your stop loss on that 4 day trade?
I'm waiting for the answer as well

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
t2wfx is offline   Reply With Quote