profitable scalping EA

This is a discussion on profitable scalping EA within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; i think trading short term is always the best and you can somewhat predit the market in the nearer future ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 6, 2008, 12:18pm   #1

3 Posts
Joined Aug 2008
profitable scalping EA

i think trading short term is always the best and you can somewhat predit the market in the nearer future than having a position and market moves the other way in due time.

I found this scalping EA which changed my outlook to short term.
This EA was able to milk a minium of 20% return per day. Want me to prove it? mail me and will send you a demo account. Just open the demo on a daily basis and see for yourself. Its really amazing. see it before u believe it.
vmatthew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6, 2008, 12:21pm   #2
Joined Dec 2002
I doubt its a profitable scalping EA.

EA's are fore metatrader4. All metatrader4 brokers seem to have none-narrow spreads, eg. 2-3 pips on eurusd, 3-4 pips on GBPUSD. To "scalp" these pairs & make a profit, i would argue that you need narrower spreads than these offered by MT4 brokers.
JTrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6, 2008, 12:26pm   #3

3 Posts
Joined Aug 2008
the best

vmatthew started this thread its fine evenif your brokers offers a spread of upto 6 pips.
There's no point to doubt when I say "see it to believe it" ..why just be negative even before seeing things. My experience says it all.
vmatthew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6, 2008, 12:28pm   #4
Joined Dec 2002
Why start 5 threads then if you are not a spam advertiser?
Old Oct 6, 2008, 12:35pm   #5

Joined Aug 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTrader View Post
Why start 5 threads then if you are not a spam advertiser?
because he is a spam advertiser

UTB
Old Oct 6, 2008, 12:42pm   #6
Joined Mar 2005
Why is this thread titled "profitable scalping EA", whereas all the others are "very profitable scalping EA" ?
Joey25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: JTrader
Old Oct 6, 2008, 12:49pm   #7
Joined Dec 2002
I have my own very profitable EA thanks. Unfortunately i cannot sell it on as it is in my brain. The method has been engrained in it, as a result of more hours than i would care to mention sat at this bloody computer!
It works well, though not all the time, the rules are fairly rigid, though still subject to change and my user discretion.

I do not believe that your "scalping" EA is real, or that it can work. The markets, escpecially for when "scalping" are just not robotic like that, especially when trading with MT4 broker sized wide spreads. I wish the markets were more robotic, then trading would be a piece of ****!