A way to trade Forex that works for me

This is a discussion on A way to trade Forex that works for me within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; I want to express my modest opinion. Your way is very simple, but not profitable. You try to simplify the ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 8, 2017, 10:39am   #25
Joined Dec 2017
I want to express my modest opinion.
Your way is very simple, but not profitable. You try to simplify the entire process, you exclude news, macro statistics, and other important things. In this case, you will be able to trade very comfortably. But you can't answer on questions: "Why I must earn money? What is my competitive advantage?". Until you will not be able to understand how markets work, you don't earn money. Good luck!
russian_trader is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9, 2017, 7:10am   #26
Joined Jul 2016
Totally Agreed with you, having a simple trading style is not that much effective if you go on with it for a long time, you need to evolve your trading style to achieve success.
SmartGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10, 2017, 2:02am   #27

5 Posts
Joined Dec 2017
Hey man. Thank you for sharing this but I think talthough the news generates anxiety, it is good to always be informed.
doubleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29, 2017, 8:48am   #28
Joined Apr 2016
As I think there is no short cut to success. as far as a matter of best forex trading strategy, its a journey not a destination, the first thing you will have to keep in mind learns from your mistakes and do not repeat in your strategy.
june_girl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12, 2018, 8:03pm   #29
Joined Dec 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartGeek View Post
I would not agree with the last one, sometimes news can be very much helpful for us to trade with Forex, news reading is a good idea according to me.
I share your sentiments here, we can not really control the outcome of events whether they are going to be good or bad.
So too with the news, we just learn from whatever outcome there is. In fact this is a good in the sense that it can be a guard for us or like a warning. It doesn't matter the outcome of any news update, there must be something it can do for us
shadyee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 2018, 10:54am   #30

7 Posts
Joined Feb 2018
nice strategy
DFM8 is offline Trading arcade or proprietary trading company   Reply With Quote