FOREX signals service that works very well for me, but..?

n0vicetrad3r

hey.. jason here.. ive been trading now primarily in forex for about 3 1/2 years.. and for the past 6 months ive been using a signals service that has worked incredibly well for me, especially when compared to 2 other bogus services ive tried.. i've made a pretty significant amount of money with it..it's spot on accurate probably about 90% of the time... so I trust the integrity of these people.. but my question is, im thinking about upgrading my membership to the diamond edition, which enables me to use a new autotrade service they are now offering, which basically supposedly takes all these accurate signals and trades them for me all automatically, like a robot.. this carries a monthly membership fee of of just under 100 dollars... the only reason i havent done it yet is because i know there are similar things out there, these trading robots and what-not, like fapturbo for example that i know are total scams... these guys have had an excellent track record with me so far... but im a bit weary when it comes to this auto-trade thing. any advice comments or suggestions would be appreciated.. thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Forex Ambush 2.0 Autotrader

:cry:bull****:mad:
:(I have odered this autotrader for about 2 month. At the beginning my account is growing up form $2'000 up to 2'900. Than on one day the auto-trader open 2 trade (in normal case only one is possible), both losing $1'000 -marging call, and $2'000 are gone.
From Ambush there is never come an answer. All support-question is going to [email protected]. And this gay say's that is absolute inpossible. They write:
#1 You incorrectly configured the margin/deposit for each traded lots (if you are using Automatic Lot Selection you need to use it not less than $500 or better $600 per traded lot).
Ambush say never had a trade that is not ending with a profit. This is very simple.
They open a trade without stoplos, an wait for going in the winning zone.
Actually there is a short trade eur/chf opend at 13. Juli, and this is still open with a unrealized lose of $99.
The last statemanet on Statements - Forex Ambush 2.0 - 100% Accurate Artificial Intelligence Forex Trading Signals ist from 1. may. (""Ambush said:produces returns in excess of
+160% monthly, +2,000% annually!
Every Trade Closes In Profit, No Losing Trades!")) i think with up to 2 trade per month this is absolutly bull****!!

Expierience with fab-Turbo and shark 5.0

i have buyed fapturbo ($97 lifetime) and shark ($97 lifetime). both are expert advisor for the metatrader platform. Fapturbo has very often losing trade with up to $650.
The wining trade are $80-100. By Shark 5.0 i think after 6 trade with $80-100, there is a losing trade with $650.

Now i am a member of "Pip Mavens" $67/month. There are a homestudy-Course in 6 part, but you have only access to the first during 1 month, and then to the second during one month. in part one there are a lot of stuff.

Hi Pilatus,

Sounds like you are losing lots of money?

Cheers

Phil

I'll let you into a little secret ...

Just Google the opening 15 words, but substitute "James" for "Jason"

ie: hey.. james here.. ive been trading now primarily in forex for about 3 1/2 years ...

Now please tell me what Google returned as the first 100 references ...

Turkey!

:clap:

No Robot can make you money in the long run.
They are programmed to trade in a certain way.
They do not consider the changes that come in the market from time to time.
They cannot adapt themselves.
End result is always a loss.

I have traded all of the EAs including Fapturbo and I lost a lot of money believe me.
The only people who make money are the developers of these so called Robots.

I can offer $10,000.00 for a Robot that would make money consistently for a year.
I will test it first and if it works for a year, I am willing to pay $10,000.00

John

:clap:

No Robot can make you money in the long run.
They are programmed to trade in a certain way.
They do not consider the changes that come in the market from time to time.
They cannot adapt themselves.
End result is always a loss.

I have traded all of the EAs including Fapturbo and I lost a lot of money believe me.
The only people who make money are the developers of these so called Robots.

I can offer $10,000.00 for a Robot that would make money consistently for a year.
I will test it first and if it works for a year, I am willing to pay $10,000.00

John

John send me the 10k and I have a robot that I will guarantee make you at least $1 a month. Full guarantee applies - if you don't win will refund the $12 after a year.:LOL::LOL::LOL: