A way to trade Forex that works for me

This is a discussion on A way to trade Forex that works for me within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; Originally Posted by shadyee I share your sentiments here, we can not really control the outcome of events whether they ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 23, 2018, 2:22am   #31
Joined Apr 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadyee View Post
I share your sentiments here, we can not really control the outcome of events whether they are going to be good or bad.
So too with the news, we just learn from whatever outcome there is. In fact this is a good in the sense that it can be a guard for us or like a warning. It doesn't matter the outcome of any news update, there must be something it can do for us
FOREX can be profitable, in the short-term in the medium-term and in the long-term. Forex is a really difficult business. To make money with forex, you have to know the technique and have enough experience or you lose more than what you make.
june_girl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2018, 6:12pm   #32

Joined Feb 2016
There are a lot of ways to trade on Forex. Everyone choose what better for them and for their character. After that, people are beginning to trade positively and make profit.
hscot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2018, 9:16pm   #33
Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by june_girl7 View Post
FOREX can be profitable, in the short-term in the medium-term and in the long-term. Forex is a really difficult business. To make money with forex, you have to know the technique and have enough experience or you lose more than what you make.
You don't need to say "FOREX" in every sentence, we know what the subject is
Kaeso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 2018, 2:25am   #34
Joined Apr 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaeso View Post
You don't need to say "FOREX" in every sentence, we know what the subject is
Oh, Realy I forget about that thing...
june_girl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25, 2018, 11:12am   #35

9 Posts
Joined May 2018