A way to trade Forex that works for me

This is a discussion on A way to trade Forex that works for me within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; Originally Posted by kirtimeliwal I agreed what you said, Definitely we have to adopt some strong strategies to become successful ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 13, 2017, 6:11am   #17
Joined Jul 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirtimeliwal View Post
I agreed what you said, Definitely we have to adopt some strong strategies to become successful in the market.you can take suggestions from financial market experts to enhance your knowledge regarding right investment.We can not totally rely on luck we have to do efforts to earn a good return.

Yes, of course, we need to have lots and lots of strategies, to become successful in Forex Trading. If you wanna become successful, you need to have lots and lots of knowledge and experience and skills.
SmartGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6, 2017, 11:40am   #18
Joined Apr 2017
Even though we always focus powerful trading strategies to get maximal result but in spite of having these it will useless if there is no powerful money management.
Peter Borren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7, 2017, 5:22pm   #19

9 Posts
Joined Sep 2017
I am similar I am always flat when there is large news coming. I also, close all positions with any new significant news.
Old Oct 12, 2017, 6:44am   #20
Joined Jul 2016
There are many ways to deal in with the Forex Trading, but the best way to deal in with is the manual trading, though it is very risky, it is too much rewarding too.
SmartGeek is offline   Reply With Quote