Anybody heard?

This is a discussion on Anybody heard? within the Forex Brokers forums, part of the Commercial category; Hi everybody, Did anyone have any good or bad experience with a company called FXClix? Being an affiliate of various ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 1, 2009, 10:28am   #1

2 Posts
Joined Sep 2009
Anybody heard?

Hi everybody,

Did anyone have any good or bad experience with a company called FXClix?
Being an affiliate of various forex firms in the industry, I see their site unique and provides certain freshness.
If anybody can shed some light before I start negotiating with them, let me know.

Cheers.
ForexStars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10, 2009, 9:34am   #2
Joined Jul 2009
I haven't heard them. Sorry. If you decide going with them you can share experience later
buggyfx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13, 2009, 1:37pm   #3

2 Posts
Joined Sep 2009
ForexStars started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by buggyfx View Post
I haven't heard them. Sorry. If you decide going with them you can share experience later
Hi - I decided to give it a go and started by providing them with 2 players. So far I am still testing them so I cannot say for certain that they are better or worse than others. However, the service I received matched my expectations.
ForexStars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13, 2009, 8:05pm   #4
Joined Sep 2009
talking a little bit about the market:
Continuing talking about the USD...
Anyhow, where and what s happening?
Even though some positive releases were supposed to influence the currency positively, I believe it is not enough to reverse the bearish trend, investors may be waiting for key data to change reverse the trend! suggestions?
tomo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2009, 9:08am   #5

Joined Sep 2009
tomo1, yesterday, on the 15th Sept., the BBS reported some first since Lehman bankrupcy recovery in Japan and the USA... it might be a... something=) ('cause it just seems to as a temporary "thaw")
Mikhail Tegin is offline Broker   Reply With Quote