Recommend me a Broker!

This is a discussion on Recommend me a Broker! within the Forex Brokers forums, part of the Commercial category; Originally Posted by bigmistake I have tried fxpro, hot forex, ic markets. I think they could fulfill your needs. And ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 24, 2018, 8:27pm   #16
Joined Nov 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmistake View Post
I have tried fxpro, hot forex, ic markets. I think they could fulfill your needs.
And which one is the most satisfying as per your experience?
hatemypips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2018, 9:28am   #17
Joined May 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoviceTOP View Post
Hi Guys,

New to the world of Forex, I've been trading for a few months now with the last two being Pip positive. I'm using really simple S/R zone type strategy and being extremely selective in the trades I take.

Currently been using IG.com as my broker, never really considered anyone else. If I have two more pip positive months I am considering investing a very modest amount of starting capital and trading at £1.00 per pip.

Can any one recommend me a broker? Principally looking for a few things:
  • Regulated by the FCA
  • Negative Balance protection
  • Track record of good customer care/support

Also, brokers tend to have a very bad rep. Are they all really crooked and its a case of finding the least crooked? I look forward to hearing from you all.

Cheers!
Hi, I've trading with this new broker company for a couple of months and I really like their conditions.

They are regulated by Cysec.

The EURUSD spread is 0.5 pip with a standard account and there is no commission. On bigger accounts they have commissions like $5 or $7 dollar, but the bigger your account the lower your spread is. Check out their website for the account's information.
Their live chat is awesome. Anytime I had problem they would fix it in minutes. For me once I had some chart problem and they used TeamViewer for solving the problem.

They have a separate client funds account which will always be linked to your trading account keeping your capital in a segregated bank account.

They have webinars and seminars. One seminar is coming up next ween in Budapest, Hungary.

Right now one problem is that they don't have MT4 platform but they are working on it. Also they are new in the industry, but I had no problems with them apart from some platform problems in the beginning which I've mentioned above.

I hope my post was helpful
chartman89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2018, 5:18pm   #18
Joined Nov 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by chartman89 View Post
Hi, I've trading with this new broker company for a couple of months and I really like their conditions.

They are regulated by Cysec.

The EURUSD spread is 0.5 pip with a standard account and there is no commission. On bigger accounts they have commissions like $5 or $7 dollar, but the bigger your account the lower your spread is. Check out their website for the account's information.
Their live chat is awesome. Anytime I had problem they would fix it in minutes. For me once I had some chart problem and they used TeamViewer for solving the problem.

They have a separate client funds account which will always be linked to your trading account keeping your capital in a segregated bank account.

They have webinars and seminars. One seminar is coming up next ween in Budapest, Hungary.

Right now one problem is that they don't have MT4 platform but they are working on it. Also they are new in the industry, but I had no problems with them apart from some platform problems in the beginning which I've mentioned above.

I hope my post was helpful
Have you managed to make profits with them? No problems with withdrawals, I mean they can send you either on credit card or bank account without any hassle?
Old Jun 12, 2018, 6:59pm   #19
Joined May 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatemypips View Post
Have you managed to make profits with them? No problems with withdrawals, I mean they can send you either on credit card or bank account without any hassle?
Hey, I have a 1000 dollar account and yes I have managed to profit with them. Not much, because it's a small account and don't risk more than 1% per trade, but made a few bucks with them.

Yes sure, there wasn't any problem with transferring the money, so no worries. If you have any problems just call them or write them on live chat. They will answer in seconds.
Old Jun 14, 2018, 2:28pm   #20
Joined Nov 2014
Quote:
Hey, I have a 1000 dollar account and yes I have managed to profit with them. Not much, because it's a small account and don't risk more than 1% per trade, but made a few bucks with them.

Yes sure, there wasn't any problem with transferring the money, so no worries. If you have any problems just call them or write them on live chat. They will answer in seconds.
Seems to be good starting point from a newbie, but this broker definitely needs further testing from your, because long-term results may reveal complications. Will stick to Нotforex for now, but diversification is a good idea if there are good choices to do so
Old Jun 14, 2018, 7:03pm   #21
Joined May 2018
Quote:
Seems to be good starting point from a newbie, but this broker definitely needs further testing from your, because long-term results may reveal complications. Will stick to Нotforex for now, but diversification is a good idea if there are good choices to do so
I will post here when I will have more experience with them. This was just something to let anyone know who is interested in this topic. I will share screenshots and more.
Old Jun 27, 2018, 9:58pm   #22
Joined Nov 2014
Quote:
I will post here when I will have more experience with them. This was just something to let anyone know who is interested in this topic. I will share screenshots and more.
Alright let us know as soon as you've done, hope you'll have nice insights not some plain evident stuff.
Old Jul 3, 2018, 6:50am   #23
Joined Jan 2018
I use JAFX and know of others who do and have very large accounts.
ForexinDevon is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3, 2018, 7:05pm   #24
Joined Nov 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForexinDevon View Post
I use JAFX and know of others who do and have very large accounts.
What about the ESMA rules, was your broker affected by this? I see that my broker Нotforex still offers high leverage for qualified brokers, hope other brokers also quite flexible to adapt to new challenges
Old Jul 5, 2018, 5:54am   #25
f4y

3 Posts
Joined Feb 2018
Broker Forex4you is suitable for trading in the futures market. The company has long been providing its services and earned the trust of many traders.
f4y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5, 2018, 12:41pm   #26
Joined May 2018
Quote:
Hey hatemypips, so you wanted some experience with Exclusive Capital, what kind of information you would like me to share with you about the company? I didn't have any problem with withdrawals furthermore. Also could trade with the MT5 platform without any problem. They have swaps (in case of the SP500 i opened a position on the 28th of June and the swap is 0.90 cents since then in overall).

Let me know what would you like to know.

Cheers.
Old Jul 9, 2018, 6:06pm   #27
Joined Nov 2014
Quote:
Hey hatemypips, so you wanted some experience with Exclusive Capital, what kind of information you would like me to share with you about the company? I didn't have any problem with withdrawals furthermore. Also could trade with the MT5 platform without any problem. They have swaps (in case of the SP500 i opened a position on the 28th of June and the swap is 0.90 cents since then in overall).

Let me know what would you like to know.

Cheers.
Nice quite low spreads? What about swaps on carry trade pairs like USDRUB. Couldn't find information about this pair on their website. Currently I stick with Нotforex, they offer positive swap for ruble longs, but I'm open to find better conditions, i.e. higher swap for carry trade
Old Jul 20, 2018, 5:19am   #28
f4y

3 Posts
Joined Feb 2018
Quote:
Nice quite low spreads? What about swaps on carry trade pairs like USDRUB. Couldn't find information about this pair on their website. Currently I stick with Нotforex, they offer positive swap for ruble longs, but I'm open to find better conditions, i.e. higher swap for carry trade
The [link removed] is designed to calculate basic parameters: contract size, margin, cost of a point, swap amounts. It provides also live spreads and limit and stop levels for all instruments. Simply enter the initial data into the corresponding fields and press Calculate.

Last edited by Trader333; Aug 11, 2018 at 1:01pm.
Old Jul 21, 2018, 1:14pm   #29
Joined Nov 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by f4y View Post
The [link removed] is designed to calculate basic parameters: contract size, margin, cost of a point, swap amounts. It provides also live spreads and limit and stop levels for all instruments. Simply enter the initial data into the corresponding fields and press Calculate.
Can I install this calculator in my Нotforex MT4 platform? I mean are there any add-on which will help me to make calculations on money management right in the platform?

Last edited by Trader333; Aug 11, 2018 at 1:00pm.
Old Aug 6, 2018, 5:15am   #30
f4y

3 Posts
Joined Feb 2018
Quote:
Can I install this calculator in my Нotforex MT4 platform? I mean are there any add-on which will help me to make calculations on money management right in the platform?
There is no such possibility. You need to open an account in Forex4you to use the full functionality.